Chapter.22

3Months Later..

Dayquan.
"C'mon man, I got to change yo shitty ass diaper and you up here moving around."I said to Vincent as he start crying and moving around on his changing table.

I sighed to myself and finished changing his diaper. I picked him up off of the changing table and kissed his cheek, "Look lil man I'm new at this so you gatta help daddy out, because I'm trying. Can you please try to make this a little easier for me?"I gave him a sad face and he smiled brightly and grabbed my face and kissed me.

"Awwwww."I heard somebody say and I turned around and Trina was in the door way smiling at me.

"Man what you want?"I mugged her and she returned the gesture, I brushed past her and walked downstairs and she followed me.

"Well since I'm here for a week I decided to visit you."She shrugged and I looked over at her, "I came to try and help you out with Vincent, but if you don't want it then I'll just go..."She trailed off and I sighed to myself.

"Wait Trina..please stay. Kennedy started school again and she can't watch him anymore. I need somebody to watch him while I'm out doing what I do, and I don't like him around all of that shit."I told her honestly and she smirked nodding.

"Okay then I'll watch him, but I still don't want anything to do with you."She pointed at me and I nodded as she walked up and took Vincent out of my arms.

"Fine by me. I'm still mad at that little stunt you pulled on me a couple months back."I mugged her and she rolled her eyes.

"Didn't ask..."She mumbled walking over towards the couch and sitting down playing with Vincent.

Kennedy.

"C'mon stop complaining Zaire, you brought this on yourself."I looked over at Zaire who was mugging me hard.He was upset with me because I was making him come to school with me.

"Ken why you buggin'?What happened wasn't my fault, I was trapped"He complained and I just rolled my eyes.

"Boy stop lying, I told you to watch Kalani for a couple of hours and I come back and your fucking two strippers in the house."I mugged looking at him and he sucked his teeth.

"I said I was sorry, but why you making me come here?You don't even like school yourself. I say we skip."

"Boy c'mon before I knock you silly, and your staying here for the rest of the week oh and just to add a little razzle dazzle your also going to graduate from this school as well, so let's get going."I smiled and he mugged me before getting out of the car and slamming the door as well.

"Wassup Ken"Coby came up and hugged me, "What's wrong with you playboy?"He looked over at Zaire who was putting his headphones in.

"I don't want to be here with these punk ass niggas and goofy hoes."Zaire said staring around the campus at everybody interacting with one another.

"So what you call the bitches you be fuckin' wit?"Autumn came up behind him and smacking him on the back of the head.

"Man move yo big manly ass on, and I call them hoes the good Lord gave to me."He told her and she rolled her eyes.

"C'mon Zaire we got to go to the front office to get your schedule, and I got to show you to your first block class, we'll talk to ya'll later."They both waved and walked they're different ways to class.