11. The Tsundere Mage

I thought about helping the fainted lady but then remembered that I'm Adailia and Adailia doesn't help people.

Ugh- why did I have to become that bitch out of all the other characters?

I decided to let her be after I saw some knights advancing in her direction and looked at Seanna to see her reaction.

Unfazed.

What the hell??

How can she just casually sit there and act like she did not just see the most handsome young man (craved by God himself, or what people over here say) in this world?.

How did the 'male lead charms' not work on her? I can still hear my heart thumping against my rib cage and she just casually sits there savouring her tart.

What about the blossoming flowers??

I racked my brain and then remembered. The 'male lead charms' did not work on her till they actually interacted.

In the novel, Seanna found the Prince a kind-hearted person with his way of talking and friendly gestures. She thought she finally got a friend when he defended her and went against Adailia.

Hmm.... So it's gonna take time.

I again started making plans to fasten up the relationship development between the two main characters. I figured it out that Adailia was the main reason why those two got together. If she didn't bully Seanna, Traashid would not have felt the need to protect her.

But since I'm not gonna bully her anymore(cause that's just sick and I wanna live my life peacefully), there arises a need to find another way for those two to develop feelings for each other. And it has to be today. The Ball was a vital event and basically the foundation for the entire story. If they don't feel the spark tonight, then the story would probably change drastically and the relationship development between the them would slow down way too much.

I already knew this so I prepared in advance.

Seanna will unconsciously use her 'female lead charms'. I mean she looks fabulous (even though she doesn't know it). There's no way Traashid will be able to resist her. Now I just need to get some time to talk and it'll be done. The flowers will bloom.

I looked around the hall, looking if there was someone particularly handsome or beautiful in the crowd. As I've said earlier, more handsome or beautiful you are, more important role you'd have in the novel.

A girl in violet dress caught my eyes, she looked beautiful and had some sort of villainous aura around her.

"Who's the lady in the violet dress?" I leaned closer to Seanna and asked her.

Her eyes scanned the hall and landed on the lady I've been talking about, "That would be Lady Olivia D' Elia."

Aha! I was correct! This character was mentioned in the novel.

Olivia hated Adailia like everyone else. But her status was higher than most other nobles as she was the daughter of a duke. She taunted and tried to torment Adailia but it always seemed to backfire, so she switched her target to Adailia's companion- Seanna. A companion is a really close friend and like a sister to almost all nobles, so Olivia thought that bullying Seanna would make Adailia miserable or something like that but Adailia couldn't care less about Seanna.

Soon Olivia started using Seanna as a punching bag and stress reliever, forgetting her main goal.

So poor Seanna had to suffer bullying from both the psychopaths.

Basically, Olivia was a minor villainess.

As I was busy in my own thoughts, I heard a cold voice, "Not going after the Prince?"