ANNOUNCEMENT

'MY THRONE', (Georgina's story) the sequel for this book is out now!

Please check it out and let me know what you all think!!!!

Description: Georgina's life changed ever since she lost the throne to her twin brother

Description: Georgina's life changed ever since she lost the throne to her twin brother. And her life took a turn for the worse since then. Misfortunes and tragedies took possession over her fate which led to her death. Or rather, she was murdered by the one she considered a friend.

But when time turns around for her and she gets a chance to start everything from the beginning, she doesn't skip it.

However, figuring out how to save herself and her family from the misery that was about to strike her soon AND working hard to compete against her brother to win the throne wasn't easy.

Especially when a certain Prince had his mind set on making her his Empress.

***

PS: I know I said I'll update it around May in my earlier Author's note but it was getting boring writing this book without anyone reading it. Besides, my schedule next year is going to be really hectic so I want to finish updating this book before July and I'll be able to it if I start updating now.

I will try to update once a week but I'm not sure.

Whatever, check the book out and comment on it!!! I actually put my brain in making the plot so I'm really excited to see how it turns out!! :D