author's note

and so it ends ... but also begins. time travel's confusing that way, but i hope you didn't find EPOCH's first story too confusing!

in fact, i hope that you enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed writing it-which was a lot! i treasure this story very close to my heart, for not only is it the first longest completed story i ever written, it is additionally the very first story i began writing when i first joined Wattpad under this username! additionally, for a long while, i hadn't even planned to ever even publish this story; until i reviewed and thought, "what the heck. let me just do it."

and some TLC, fifty chapters and 93,5K words later ... here it is! a labor of my love given to you all-my readers. not only did you have to have serious dedication, patience, and an open mind to read this, but it probably drove you stir-crazy at times too!

thank you for reading. no, seriously, thank you. you're the most brilliant human beings on earth and i love you for that! keep being yourselves and never give up on a writing idea that you love, even if you have to renovate it and edit it and edit it some more.

just go for it.

speaking about editing, EPOCH's going to undergo some changes, too! let's double the trouble and double the stories, and jam-pack it into one, soon-to-be-edited gift to you all!

yes, EPOCH will soon be housing not one, but two stories about the adventures of Lale, Amelia and the crew, with new characters and old. together, it'll be the event of the millennia.

this ride isn't over just yet! keep reading!

EPOCH: PROJECT ERAA
transmission successfully completed

EPOCH: MISSION KRONOS
transmission soon to commence

EPOCH: MISSION KRONOS ✗transmission soon to commence