07, mistakes were made

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

RUNNING TOWARDS BACK to the hotel room, Alex grabbed her duffle bag and placed the bag onto her hotel bed. She walked towards the windows and closed the curtains. ''Alex,'' Peter said her name as she ignored him. Alex could hear him close the hotel room as MJ stood and watched them with a concerned expression on her face. Peter wanted to reason with her since he knew that he screwed up, really badly, and now Alex had to clean up his mess. ''Get changed,'' She told him with a firm voice.

Alex grabbed her white Black Widow suit and walked past him towards the bathroom. Before she was on her way, she felt him grab her arm, making her stop in front of him. ''Can we just talk?'' He pleaded as she gripped the suit tighter. ''Fine, you wanna talk?'' She questioned and yanked herself away from Peter with a rough movement. ''Then talk to me, why did you give the glasses to him?'' She questioned, and looked at him.

Peter wanted to shrink when he saw the angry look that she stared back at him. ''It felt like the right thing, ok? EDITH was more of a burden to me than a gift, you of all people should know that,''

''I know, but all I am saying is that you got rid of one of my father's last pieces in a blink of an eye,'' She responded. MJ looked between them as tension rose. MJ knew Alex would be less if she hadn't been under so much pressure lately, but at the look of Alex, she knew that the fight would escalate. ''You wouldn't even want to have EDITH in the first place!'' Peter exclaimed as he waved his hands up in frustration.

''You don't even know what that thing does or even how to function it, besides, you just handed it over to a stranger,'' She argued back. ''He's not even a stranger,'' Peter fired back as she looked at him with a raised eyebrow. ''So, he just buy you lemonade, and suddenly you two are best friends?'' She continued with anger flashes in her eyes as she took a step forward. ''Or that when you told me that he looked a little of my father when he wore them?''

''He's not Tony because he's gone,'' Alex's voice was filled with venom. ''You don't think I know that? I was there, we were there, but where were you on that day, huh? You were hiding all alone in your room while I was trying you to get out,'' Peter shouted as the lights began to flicker inside the room. ''You knew why I wasn't there because I couldn't handle the grief-'' Alex began to say as the lights in the room began to shake violently.

''You couldn't handle the grief because you felt guilty, but maybe you were right that it should've been you who sacrificed instead of Tony,'' Peter stopped himself as soon the words spat out from his mouth. He couldn't face her eyes, so he kept his eyes on the floor. Peter had never heard silence so loud, and it was making him uncomfortable. Alex stared at him with hurt in her eyes as she could feel her throat tightening and that she can't breathe.