09, this is how villains are made

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

ALEX'S BODY JOLTS BEFORE she's fully awake. Her chest rose upward with full panic before she heard a familiar voice trying to calm down. ''Hey, calm down,'' It takes a moment before she realizes that she was in a jet, and in front of her stood Happy Hogan. His eyes frowned with concern. Alex tried to calm herself down. ''What happened?'' She whimpered. ''How did you find me?'' She questioned as she tried to sit up with his help.

''I found Peter as we both tracked you down,'' He explained. ''I figured it out that Fury gave one of Natasha's suits, and your father put a tracker and gave me the code so only I could track you if you were in danger,'' Her eyes locked with his. She couldn't believe that her father had planned everything else along with Nat before he died to keep her safe. Alex knew that the only person they both trusted was Happy.

It made her relax when it was only Happy who had the code. ''Wait, you said Peter? He's here?'' She questioned as Peter arrived. He was in different clothes and she could feel her heart pounding fast. Before Alex could run up to him, she started to wonder if this was all fake. What if it's an illusion? And that Beck had kidnapped her and held her captive? Peter looks like the real Peter. He's dressed in black cargo pants and a black t-shirt she could see the bruises on his face.

''Tell me something only Peter would know,'' Alex began, fighting to keep her standing still and not run up to him. He thinks for a moment before he decided. ''Remember our first mission with your father and when we were together, and we were in Germany, and you snuck out of the hotel room?'' Peter began to say as Alex could remember what happened next. ''The two of us were making out before your father, and Happy barged into our room,''

Alex let out a small laugh when she remembered the scene well. Her father wasn't happy about the sight, and Alex was pretty sure it gave him nightmares. ''It was a sight that I would never want to see again,'' Happy muttered under his breath next to her. Alex chokes a sob before she stepped towards him before Peter hold out a hand to stop her. She looks into his eyes as she sees the pain. ''Your turn,''

''Remember when, when I showed you my magic for the first time?'' She asked as she looked through her memories and stared into his eyes. ''You were so excited and confused when I floated the features in your room,'' Alex responded as Peter let out a soft smile. ''Before you accidentally set my room on fire and set the fire alarm,'' Peter told her as he shook his head with a smile towards the memory. ''We had to explain to Aunt May that we played with fire,''