Chapter 5:the one where they officially meet

Emily's P.O.V

Today I was going to meet 'HIM' for lunch. I wasn't so excited but my sister was. She chose my dress, she did my make up (minimal as I told her to). I wore a yellow floral dress which stopped just above my knees. I paired it with a white sandals.

With that I was waiting for Christopher at the restaurant. I was little early.

There he came in casual clothes--- blue jeans red tshirt. He looked good in casuals too.

"Hi Emily. Glad to meet you again." He put his hand forward for handshake with smile on his face.

I shook his hand and said, "Hi Christopher. Nice to meet you too."

"So as you know our parents wants us to get married..."

I cut him off "Look Christopher, I am being truthful, the thing is I don't believe in love. Somethings happened that made me believe that there is nothing as love." I said not knowing how would he react.

"I didnt expect you to say this. But look right now we both cant say we like or love or hate each other. Let time decide it. For now lets just get to know each other. May be we could go out on dates. By this you may change your belief about love. Lets give it a shot!!"

I was little apprehensive about whatever he said but he seemed like a good guy so I said,
"Okay then. Tell me about you not regarding your work as I already aware about it."

"Okay. I am Christopher Knight. Loved ones call me Chris. I have little sister Sophia whom I love the most. I have best friend Adam. As you know I am workaholic. You may think me as arrogant, rude but I am very sweet, polite, kind...."

"Okay enough of you telling me how every good adjectives fit you." I laughed.
He chuckled.

"So Emily you must have list of qualities that you would want to have in guy you wish to marry."

"I dont have the list as you say but he should be loyal and should trust me. Loyalty and trust are the most important things for me, which I am sure no guy in todays world will have such qualities."

"No. You are wrong. I dont know what happened with you. But if one experience at love fails it doesnt mean you shouldnt believe in love. I think you should give guys chance who are really wiling to be the 'perfect one' for you." Christopher said very calmly.

"Easier said than done Christopher. Anyways I dont want to talk about it now."

"Fine so now tell me something about you."

"Right. I am Emily Collins. I have little sister Anna. She is sweet but can be handful sometimes. My bff is Lexi. I love watching movies and reading books. You wouldnt even think that I am rude or arrogant because I am really not." I completed giving him taste of his own medicine.

"Ohhh so you think I am really rude. When did I sound rude to you Miss Emily Collins?" He asked with smirk.

"Fortunately you werent rude to me or else you would not have find me sitting and talking with you, but I heard you snapping at the manager out there when you were coming " I said giving my sweetest cum sarcastic smile.

"Well that was because he didnt do his job properly. I told him to call me if you come here early than me. And that idiot didnt call me. So you had to keep waiting for me. Not that I was going to be late or something but still." He said honestly.

"Ahaa such a gentlemen!!" I laughed.

"With all pleasure."

After lunch he insisted that he would drop me to my office. But I had meeting somewhere else and I could go on my own.

I had fun meeting him. We exchanged our numbers. Now lets see where the road takes us.

****************

Hey guys. How are you doing?
Hope you like this chapter. If you like the chapter let me know by clicking vote button. Comment down below which part you liked the most.

Question of the day:
What are your hobbies?
I like to dance and watch movies.

Let me know in the comment section.

You know you have to go and read my other works: Mafia's Chef and Loveless Marriage!!

Byeeee.💕💕