𝐈. 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐋𝐄

𝐈. ( 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐋𝐄 ! )

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

TMZWritten by: Zoe Donaldson

TMZ
Written by: Zoe Donaldson

BREAKING NEWS: HOLLYWOOD'S FAVORITE COUPLE-RYAN REYNOLDS AND BLAKE LIVELY-HAVE OFFICIALLY CALLED IT QUITS!!!

After just eight years of marriage, Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively have announced that they are currently separated and amid their divorce. The two have three children together; James (5), Inez (3), their newest 8-month-old baby whose name has yet to be announced.

Both Reynolds and Lively have put out a statement on Twitter announcing their shocking news to the world. Their names were and still are currently trending on Twitter. The internet was in a state of shock and still can't believe they have broken up.

The couple we all had high hopes for has joined the divorce celebrity couples that died with us all.

We reached out to the teams of Reynolds and Lively both requested privacy in this pressing time. The two have decided to co-parent their three children, as stated in the Twitter statements below.

Ryan Reynolds: "Blake and I are sad to announce we are separated. We have mutually realized that we've grown apart and aren't on the page. I will always have a special love for Blake; we had eight amazing years of marriage, and I wouldn't trade that for the world. We will continue to co-parent our three amazing daughters, and we will be the best parents we can be to them. I ask that everyone respect our privacy in this difficult time for us. And understand that we've both mutually came to this decision. We love you all."

Blake Lively: "Let me start this off with I love Ryan. And I will always love Ryan, but unfortunately, we have decided to separate. A realization came to the two of us that we've grown apart and aren't in love with each other as we used to be. From our marriage, we share three beautiful daughters, which we plan to co-parent and teach them love is a real thing, despite their parents' situation. Ryan and I ask that everyone respect our privacy during this time. We do love you all."

What sound is that? That is the sound of all of our hearts breaking into a million and one-pieces. We hope Ryan and Blake heal in this rough time, and we reluctantly respect their decision.

Read Other Articles:
SEE REVIEWS FOR RYAN REYNOLDS'S NEW NETFLIX FILM '6 UNDERGROUND'
LISTEN TO LUNA GRACE'S NEWEST ALBUM
MAY AMBERLEY GETS DEEP IN HER VOGUE INTERVIEW