𝐕. 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐋𝐄

𝐕. ( 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐋𝐄 ! )

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

HollywoodLife.com
Written by: Marissa Smith
___
A SHOCKING PAIRING-RYAN REYNOLDS & MAY AMBERLEY

In just a short two months, it seems Ryan Reynolds has moved on from his now separated and soon-to-be-divorced ex-wife, Blake Lively. Just yesterday, model and singer, May Amberley and Ryan Reynolds were spotted in Los Angeles, around the Grove. The two were spotted eating lunch together and shopping around. Both were laughing, smiling, and stopping to talk and take photos with fans.

Reynolds (43) and Amberley (21) quite an age gap, but I guess age is just a number, right? It seemed innocent enough between them, but their interactions online say otherwise. There seems to be a flirty and playful manner between the two.

Sources of the two celebrities say both aren't interested in a relationship at the moment but are enjoying the company of each other. Fans that saw a glimpse of Reynolds and Amberley say the two seemed quite cozy together but were kind and pleased to talk and take photos with fans.

One can't say for sure if Reynolds and Amberley are going to heat things up, but it's interesting to see these two interact and have some sort of relationship; whether it is a friendship or a full-fledged relationship.

No word from Lively or her team has made any comments toward the recent events. Hopefully, Blake is healing from her divorce and seeing her husband move on rather quickly.

We wish Ryan and May a happy whatever sort of relationship they're having. What do you guys think of this pairing?

READ OTHER ARTICLES:

MAY AMBERLEY AND RYAN REYNOLDS NEW COUPLE ALERT?
WATCH OUR INTERVIEW WITH LUNA GRACE: HERE!
SEE BEHIND-THE-SCENES OF HARRY STYLES' UPCOMING TOUR!

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆