𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕. 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐄

( 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕. 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐄 ! )

 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐄 ! )

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

          May was in a state of anxiousness, her eyes staring at the video that was making its way around the internet

May was in a state of anxiousness, her eyes staring at the video that was making its way around the internet. The longer she stared at it, she thought it might just disappear, but to her dismay, it didn't.

Her finger hovered over the touchpad of her laptop; she took in a deep inhale before she clicked onto the video.

A black screen was the first thing she saw before he appeared.

Grayson Moore.

The man that caused her a great deal of suffering.

The man who she thought she finally escaped from.

Grayson, in all his glory, sulked in front of the camera. His chiseled jawline gleamed in the sunlight that prevailed through the window, hitting his perfectly smooth skin just right. The camera only showing his chest and up; he was dressed in a navy blue sweatshirt, with red lettering embroidered in front.

"This is the truth about May Amberley," Grayson announced, his tone crisp and sharp.

May flinched at his voice, quickly pressing pause on the video. She looked at the frozen screen of her ex-boyfriend, fear coiling through her body. It seemed silly to get worked up over someone through a video, but this man brought genuine fear to May's life.

The timid brunette took a minute to gather herself before she pressed play.

"May Amberley was my girlfriend for three years. We broke up just over two years ago. Some of you guys might remember her appearing in a few videos here and there," Grayson began.

Grayson was a content creator on YouTube, and May did appear on a few of his videos. May was terrified at how many people could take his words over her's, with a big fanbase such as his.

"I've never publically spoke about the breakup, nor has she. I also never spoke about how toxic and abusive our relationship was."

May gulped, her whole body tensing at the words he spoke.

"I never wanted to speak about, because of how I would be perceived. It's always hard to believe the man can be abused in the relationship, opposed to the abuser. But you heard it here first, May Amberley is physically and verbally abusive," Grayson accused, his eyes locked dead on the camera.

May froze at the words that he just spoke. It felt like the wind had got knocked out of her as she was struggling to breathe. Everything felt like it was pushing in on her, suffocating her.

She couldn't even focus on the video anymore. Her world had come crashing down on her, and there was nothing she could do to fix it—her career, her life—over.

Her breathing patterned quickened, fumbling with her phone. Finally, being able to unlock it, she searched through her contact list to find Ryan's name. She pressed the speaker button, feeling her eyes start to water.

"May?" Ryan's voice broke through the speaker.

No words came out of May's mouth, just sounds of quickened breaths and incoherent sounds. "R-Ry-aa-nn," a strained sob echoed through the phone.

"Baby, what is it? What happened?" Ryan's panicked voice queried through the speaker.

More seconds of heavy breathing before May's tiny voice broke through. "I-I n-ne-ed y-you."

And everything went black.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆