𝐗𝐈. 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

𝐗𝐈. ( 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 ! )

 ( 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 ! )

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

RYAN'S HOUSE WAS in a state of disorganization. Cardboard boxes were stacked all over the place, as furniture was clearly nonexistent. There were a few pieces of furniture placed here and there, but overall, the house was in disarray.

With Ryan always working on new projects, it was hard to find time to make his house look lived-in ready. May was also working a lot for her modeling, and her brewing singing career. It seemed both couldn't find time to arrange a catch-up.

When Ryan wasn't working, he was with his kids; and when May wasn't modeling or singing, she was with her best friend, Luna.

Both celebrities were in two different places in their lives, but all both wanted was to see each other. These past few months with each other had been an experience they never wanted to end.

They truly enjoyed each other's company and really liked each other.

In their busy lives, Ryan and May had finally made the time to see each other. Ryan invited her over to his new house for a late lunch. Granted, it was take-out-but alas, May found the gesture sincerely touching.

The two spend the afternoon watching romantic comedies; which was both their favorite genre of movies.

It was one movie after the other, and somehow May ended up in the comforting arms of Ryan. He was lying back down on the sofa, with May laying securely on her side, which was pressed against Ryan's stomach. His muscular arm was wrapped around her petite waist, as the other arm was running his fingertips up and down her arm.

She felt so safe and warm in his arms. It was a new feeling she's come to know. Sure, May had men she's been in the arms of, but this time was different.

Ryan was different.

"Notting Hill has always been one of my favorite movies," May admitted, breaking the content silence between the two of them.

Her eyes continued to watch the television screen, watching as Julia Roberts' character tells Hugh Grant's character she wants him to love her.

"It's a classic," Ryan expressed. "Easily the best romance movies of all time."

May looked up at Ryan, "thank you!" She exclaimed. Ryan chuckled, giving her a weird look.

The brunette giggled, sitting upright. "Everyone I talk to, says The Notebook is the greatest romance movie of all time. And I do love The Notebook, it's a classic and is absolutely amazing, completely ahead of its time. But, and this is a big but-Notting Hill is just...it's more than amazing! It's a work of art and the relationship between Will and Anna is beautiful and so sincere."

The woman gushed on and on about the movie and Ryan couldn't help but stare at her in sheer adoration. She was a vision of art in the eyes of Ryan and was perfect. There wasn't one thing Ryan could name that he disliked; everything about May Amberley was marvelous.

He liked her, really liked her-more than he ever could imagine.

Ryan took a chance-a leap of faith-and kissed her.

He placed his hand on her cheek, pulling her toward him. Their lips met and fireworks indeed went off, just like in the movies. A shock of heat shot down their bodies, igniting a passion in them. It was a passion that was so genuine and honest.

They were wholly perfect together. It was destiny, fate, or whatever God that curated a match so precise. Whatever it was, Ryan and May counted their blessings and were happy they found each other.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆