Chapter Fifty - Nine

"The fact that they are trusting you does not mean that I trust you, too." I say in icy tone. He looks at me with sadness inside his eyes. "So, you have to prove yourself to me Uchiha Obito."

"You look like her. Rin, I mean." Obito whispers in a low voice. "Of course you have right to not trust me, Sakura-chan." He states gently, as if scared not to wound me with his words. "But others do. Kakashi might have trusted me without a second thought before, but now that he is a Hokage, he actually considered it."

"Who said that I trust either of my team's judgment?" I raise my eyebrow, shaking my head. Obito seems surprised. "Listen... Our current Hokage did not even want the title, Naruto, who actually wanted it, does not want it anymore as he became scared. Sasuke is a traitor, who wishes to take over the village once the war is over." I state simply. Facts, only. "We have just witnessed our whole base being wiped out. We just witnessed our families being killed, because of the war you started." He flinches at my words, but he has to. I don't feel ashamed for it. I feel like he deserves this. Someone, who will tell him what a scum he truly is. "So, I don't trust you, you have to gain that. I don't like you, because you are the reason countless people are dead."

"Kages are fighting with Madara." Shisui informs in me in a low voice. I nod my head. I know that I have to hurry to aid them. They don't success in defeating that man, they only lose strength and lie down, waiting for death until Orochimaru comes. "Sakura..." I look at Shisui. "Naruto told us that they did not need help."

"I think, I know what I am doing, Shisui." I roll my eyes, annoyed. Sasuke and Itachi left to find the source of the jutsu that brought people back from dead. I shake my head and click my tongue. I have been becoming more and more agitated by every passing second. Fear is engulfing me more and more.

"Then... I will come with you." He states angrily.

"No." I shake my head and smile at him. "You are going to find Kakashi and aid him as planned." He opens his mouth, but I stop him before he even talks. "You know that you are needed, right?" I chuckle, shaking my head. "I promised you not to die, did not I?" He nods once again. "So, let me go and save my mother-figure and one of the closest friends."

***

When I get there, the battlefield is tattered up. All the Kages are nearly deplete from chakra while Madara is standing on his Susanoo, prideful smirk on his lips. I know that no matter what I will do, I won't be able to kill already dead. In fact, it will be impossible to kill him until he explodes from Kaguya's chakra. Now I do know it is irreversible.

"Sakura?!" Tsunade shouts as soon as I jump in front of the five. I don't turn back to face them. I know how disappointed they will be in me. "What are you doing here?!" She demands angrily. "Run!" She shouts out with fear inside her tone.

But I can't run. I can't run away from the man, who will be responsible of terrible deeds. I won't be able to run away from them, because even if I run now, he will come and find me later, making it his personal mission to make my life even worse during the war, to make it shaped into my personal hell.

"And who you might be, little girl?" Madara asks in bored tone. He does spot the mark on my forehead, but he does not comment on it. "You think, you can even land an attack on me?" He chuckles, shaking his head. "I managed to beat five Kages." He adds proudly.

"My name is Haruno Sakura." I state firmly.

I have managed to beat you, when you were stronger. I was the last person you saw before you exploded into tiny parts. I was the reason, you have lost sanity. You can't scare me now.

"Civilian?" Madara laughs loudly, his cackling echoing in my mind. "What a mere civilian girl can do to me? Uchiha?" He laughs again, intensifying his laughter the second he spots my glare. "Alright girl, I will kill you fast." He raises the hand of Susanoo to crash me, pushing it down. "What the-" He looks surprised, as I hold his hand with my one arm. Not even implying half of my strength into it.

"My name is Sakura, old bastard." I sneer the words out. I punch his Susanoo hand shattering it into tiny pieces. "And I am not some civilian girl, you can squish." I add as I jump towards him, punching his armor and shattering it once again.

Madara looks at me amused. I know that dangerous glint inside his eyes. I know it, because I have encountered it before. I don't think I will ever be able to forget about it, because he has been chasing me during the past war with the same glint inside his eyes. The same amusement and need to destroy me mentally and physically.

"It gets interesting." Madara comments, smile tugging his lips. The kind of smile, that sends shivers down your body. "It will be fun destroying you, Sakura-chan."

"It will be fun destroying you, Sakura-chan." He coughs the words out, blood oozing from his lips and wound. I smile at him, landing another punch on his face.

"I would like to see how you are going to do that." I sneer through my teeth. "When you are dead and sealed away." I whisper once again, anger radiating off of my body. I activate my mark, letting black marks cover my whole body. I know I won't be able to seal him away, but I will be able to keep him away from Kages until Orochimaru arrives and saves them. And then, I will just rush to Naruto.

Madara makes full Susanoo and I smirk as I see it once again. I crack my fingers and neck, large maniacal smile appearing on my lips. I can feel adrenaline pushing in my veins, making me feel hazy. I ignore Tsunade's pleas. I ignore everyone and everything around me. Because I have a goal and it means making Madara's life a living hell.

"You will die today, Sakura-chan." Madara smirks as he pushes his sword at my direction. I don't jump away. I know that if I don't succeed I will die from the impact, but I have to try, because it worked last time. And now, he is weaker, while I am stronger than before. "Stupid girl, you don't even try to run away." He shakes his head, as if he is disappointed to see it.

I smirk as I hold my hand up high, catching the sharp side of the sword with my hand, not letting it move even by an inch. Madara gasps much like the last time. I intensify my hold on the sword, letting my fingers dig into it.

"I might be weak compared to you." I start in low voice, but I know that everyone can hear me. "I might not have legendary blood in me." I continue with more anger bubbling inside of me. "I might be a mere civilian in your eyes." I add with a smirk. "But you don't have a right to underestimate me." I grit my teeth, pushing his whole Susanoo at my direction with the sword. "Because, I will be the one, whose face you will see before you die." I add as I punch directly the place, where he is standing behind Susanoo. The whole armor shatters, while I have my hand directly through him, where his heart is supposed to be.