Chapter Sixty - Five

"You seem chirpier than usual, Blossom." Sasori remarks as soon as I start running down the stairs with large smile plastered on my face. I turn towards the redhead and grin at him. "You do remember that you have to help us move out, right?" Sasori asks me confused. He and Deidara have finally decided to find a place of their own, where I would always be a pleasant guest.

"Today marks the one year, since we came back!" I declare happily as I bounce on one place. "I can finally have a normal mission." I chirp once again and take a toast from the plate. "I will be back as soon as I will finish a mission, okay? And I and Sasuke are going to help you." I grin once again.

"Still, what kind of mission is it going to be?" Sasori rises eyebrows. I have to say that ever since finding out that I and Sasuke are dating seriously, he always was extra cautious about him not hurting me.

"Well, the whole Team 7 will be going." I whisper with a fond smile. "I, Naruto-baka, Sasuke-kun and Kakashi-sensei." I say with a large smile. "And it will be Kakashi's last mission before Tsunade steps down and gives the title of Hokage to Kakashi."

Sasori smiles, knowing how much it means for me when I have a chance to spend time with my teammates. He understands about the bond I have with them, bond that cannot be broken easily.

***

"It is simple mission, really." Tsunade smirks. "You four have to accompany me as shadow guards." I gape at her. I don't understand why she would need to be this careful, when we have allied with all the major threats and power. "We are going on annual Kage Summit. I would have gladly given that duty to Kakashi as well, but it is whole month until he becomes Hokage." Kakashi sweat drops, smiling at Tsunade uneasily. "Thus, you four are coming with me."

"Why us, though?" I tilt my head.

"You are war heroes." Tsunade states bluntly as she looks over the four of us. "And frankly, best ANBU members I have." She adds with a small smile.

***

"Naruto..." I punch him in the head, making him whimper. Sasuke smirks, taking my other hand and squeezing it softly to calm my irritation down. "You can't get married until you are twenty, baka." I shake my head. "I don't wish to become aunt in such early age." I add with irritation. "Even Itachi is waiting another year before he gets married." I add with agitation.

"Well, brother is trying his best to postpone his wedding." Sasuke shrugs, bringing me closer to him. I offer him a small smile and turn back to Naruto.

"Still, Naruto is only seventeen." I say with matter-of-fact tone. "He can't legally get married. And Hyuga-san will never allow it." I say with smug expression. I do want my brother and Hinata to get married of course, but I don't want it yet. In that case, I am losing chance of having my godson born. Basically, Hinata got pregnant at the age of twenty four. But I don't seriously think, I can postpone their marriage for that long.

"Well, Sakura is right, Dobe." Sasuke shrugs his shoulders. "You can't get married for another year. And considering that no one got married in Hyuga household before age of twenty, you don't actually have a chance." He smirks.

"Well, what about you, Teme?" Naruto wiggles his eyebrows. Sasuke blushes his face reddening completely. "When do you guys want to get married?"

"Uh...Not before you Naruto, that's definite." Sasuke smirks, making the safe answer. We have never actually talked about having a family and I don't even want to think about it yet. I have stated it before with him that I don't even plan on thinking about it, until I become twenty.

"It is so cute." We all turn towards Kakashi, who is wiping away an imaginary tear from his eyes. "Watching my little genins all grown up, talking about marriages." HE sulks and looks down. "I am so happy." He states before he starts wiping imaginary tears away.

"Kakashi-sensei, you are weird." I click my tongue and shake my head. "But I love it." I grin as I push both boys with me and we all hug old man in front of us.