postface

Dear entities and en-titties,

This isn't another chapter. This is the end (...hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth mo– sorry) It's just me ruining the mood. Obviously.

I legit can't believe my very own brain came up with this and puked up such a word explosion over the course of a few weekends at the beginning of the year.

Can you believe I never even considered myself a Billie fan before Spotify told me that 21 songs on my 2019 top 100 where from her and Finn? I repeat, TWENTY ONE! And I listen to a metric fuckton of music (yes, metric).

My number one most listened song was ilomilo followed by baf and I don't even wanna know what that says about me.
What was your number one?

I want to thank my internship which inspired/bored me into writing again. It forced me to write parts of this literally sitting on the toilet.
Also it gave me access to Photoshop which I secretly used to make the cover.

And last but not least I want to thank you all for reading, voting and commenting.
Uploading this story felt like discovering it again together with you guys and I absolutely loved it. Thank you.

Here's a random treat nobody asked for: 

He (the name isn't Mephisto) is so dark it's like trying to take a picture of a black hole

He's not my cat and if I go missing the next days it's probably because my actual cat killed me out of jealousy.

I'll quote a final vine for you *wipes a single tear and pulls a guitar out of my ass*:
I love you bitch(es). I ain't gon'never stop lovin you... bitch(es).