Chapter 17- Visiter

TYBERIAS' POV

"Go in there and kill him." I said sternly to Juliana

"I don't want to why can't you do it" she replied

"It's good character building, now go in there and kill him, stop being a pùssy" I said

"B-But why can't he come to me?" She questioned.

"Go around the dánm corner and kill him" I sighed

"But what if he kills me first"

"Then I'll kill him and we can restart the game" I said as I gripped the controller in my hand and leaned forward in anticipation.

Slowly, Juliana's character crept down the stairs with my character following closely behind. She walked into the room where the last person we needed to kill was hiding behind the counter. Without any hesitation, she raised the gun and shot him him a total of 5 times in the head, killing him.

"Yes! I did" she grinned excitedly

"Well done, now go to the box and refill your ammo" I chuckled lightly seeing how happy she was that she finally got her first kill without my assistance.

My back was hurting from carrying our team.

Juliana took took a week off work because she didn't want to confront her boss yet And during this time I have been working and teaching Juliana how to play call of duty.

"Okay, now, do you still remember how to shoot" I asked as she held the controller.

"Yep"

"But do you know how to aim"

"Um.." she said and began pressing random buttons" and began shooting the air

I placed my hands on her's and moved her finger to the aim button.

"Now go find someone to kill" I said and she began shooting at something

"Why isn't he dying?" She asked

"You're shooting the fridge" I said, holding in a laugh.

"I don't want to play anymore" she pouted and put the controller on the couch next to her.

"Don't worry, Juliana, I'll teach you" I said and put the controller back in her hand and placed mine above her's. I found someone to kill and pressed her fingers on the right buttons making the person drop dead in a couple seconds.

"Yes!" She smiled.

"But I don't want to play with strangers anymore. I want to play with you" she said

"Okay, I'll take care of it" I said and made some arrangements

Since then, I bought another tv and PlayStation and had it placed right next to the one Juliana was playing on so we could still play together and be right next to each other, because she claimed SplitScreen was 'annoying'

"Tyberias? Where are you? This house is too dàmn big." I heard a female's voice and instantly smiled as I recognized it.

I quickly got up and rushed towards the entrance of my house, where the voice was coming from and I instantly engulfed the awaiting person.

She wrapped her arms around me equally as tight and I leaned down to lightly peck her cheek.

JULIANA'S POV

I slowly followed behind Tyberias as he rushed out of the games room.

Who was the person calling and why the hell was he so happy?

I saw him run to hug an extremely pretty lady with thick, black that was wavy and came up to her shoulders.

Who the fuck was this bitch?

Calm you're jealousy, Juliana, you still don't know the full story.

I awkwardly stood running my hands up my arms as I awaited for them to depart.

Tyberias turned around and noticed me and then slowly parted away from the lady.

"Juliana, this is Aria, my mother" he said smiling.

I was shocked. The woman looks very young to be his mother. I could guess that she was in her early 40s.

"It's so nice to meet you" I said politely and walked over to them.

"Wow Tyberias, is this her? She's so beautiful" his mother said and pulled me into a tight hug , causing me to stiffen before hugging her back.

I felt Tyberias lightly pull his mother away from me. "Sorry, she's a hugger" he said apologetically.

"Not that I'm complaining but why are you here?" Tyberias says, turning to his mother.

"Oh yes! I was coming to invite you to dinner. Bring Juliana, the whole family will be there."

She wants me to be there?

"Okay, we'll be there" he said

"Good, I must get going, your father's taking me out tonight. I'll text you the details" she said and quickly pecked him on the cheek and hugged us both again before rushing out the door.

"She's not usually that hyper but it's nice to see her happy. I didn't think she'd be the same after Mateo died." Tyberias smiled sadly and turned to me.

I didn't say anything but just leaned in the hug him. I knew he was obviously still hurting about his brother's sudden death so I just wanted to comfort him. I instantly felt warmth as his big body engulfed my small one.

"I'm here for you now." I said