Chapter 32- Clubbing goes wrong

TYBERIAS' POV

"Can we go out tonight?" Juliana said as she stepped into our room.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked as she crawled up and laid down next to me.

"A new club just opened up, not too far from here..."

I thought for a second. Horny men, alcohol, loud music.

"No." I said.

"Please. We never go out." She pouted and I couldn't resist.

"Fine" I sighed. I was so whipped.

"Thank you" she gushed and gave me a long kiss. If this was the type of reaction I would be getting every time, I would always let her do what she wanted.

"But... I want you to wear something for me" I said and she raised one of her perfect eyebrows.

I got up and walked over to my closet, where I found the bag that I hid a few months ago.

I reached inside to reveal the same satin, light pink dress that Juliana tried on when she was looking for a dress to wear at my parents' dinner. I secretly bought it, in hopes of having her wear it for me again. It did unimaginable things to her body.

"Is that-" she began and I nodded.

"I can't believe you bought it" she smiled and reached for the dress.

"Will you wear it for me?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'm gonna go get ready, can you ask Maria to look after Estella?" She asked and I nodded.

~_~ ~_~ ~_~

"Are you ready yet?" I sighed.

"Five more minutes" she shouted from the bathroom.

I knew that when she said five minutes she actually meant 30.

"I'll be in my office, okay?"

"Okay"

The 30 minutes passed quickly and soon enough I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in"

"I'm ready" Juliana smiled as she walked into the office.

I stopped breathing when I laid my eyes on her.

"You-You look so fùcking sèxy right now" I said, internally cursing at myself for not coming up with a better word

"I know" she grinned as I walked up to her.

She pulled me towards her and pulled me down to kiss her. I didn't even care that she was getting her lipstick all over me. All that mattered was her.

I reached down and gripped her ass in my hands to pull her closer to me. I knew my erection was poking into her stomach, turning her on even more.

"We should stop" she mumbled.