Chapter three

" It's a good book, ain't it?"

☘︎︎ ♧ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎

Y/n nods her head, as she takes another sip of her tea.

" Well, I'll leave you alone for now, enjoy your tea and book," Koyoa says before walking away. Y/n glances up from her book and looked at Koyoa as he walked away, proceeding to sit down at a table and started to type away on his computer.
Y/n then looked back down at her book and continued to read as the host club flirted and talked to the girls in the room.

...

" Would you like anything Y/n?" A/n asks, looking down at her grocery list and back at Y/n. Y/n just's shrugs, having her hands in her semi- baggy overall pockets as her f/c sweatshirt covered her brace that was on her left side of her arm along her scars and bandages. A/n looks at her with a smirk.

" Fi-Fine..." Y/n asks pointing at a random shelf that happened to be a Ramen shelf, her aunt nods her head, grabbing some Ramon.

" Y/n?" Y/n turns to the sound of the voice to see Haruhi with a supermarket carrier in her hands that hold some vegetables and some other things.

" Ohh! Your one of Y/n's friends isn't you! Your so cute in that dress!" A/n says with a smile, as she quickly walks over to Haruhi as Y/n looks at them both with the empty expression that she always hold.

" Oh, where are my manners? My name is A/n Green, You can call me A/n" A/n says with a huge grin as she took a hand out for Haruhi to shake. Haruhi shakes it with a smile.

" I'm Haruhi Fujioka, you can call me Haruhi." Haruhi asks with a soft smile.

" By the way, I'm her Aunt." A/n turns over and looks at Y/n, who was looking at them.

" Oh, their you guys are! Oh- This must be one of Y/n's friends!" Y/n doesn't bother turning around to see who it was as she felt someone walk up behind her. Haruhi looked a little confused.

" I'm Y/n's physical therapist Doctor Ruby! It's a pleasure to meet you!" Y/n's doctor, Ruby, quickly shouts out as she lends a hand for Haruhi to shake. Haruhi shook her hand as well.

" I'm Haruhi Fujioka, You can call me Haruhi. It's a pleasure to meet you too" Haruhi says with a soft smile.

"Oh! Why won't you help your friend shop! And you can go walk around!?" Ruby looks at Y/n with a grin, Y/n doesn't return, instead, she returned a frown.

" That's a wonderful idea!" A/n pipes in, having Y/n look at Haruhi with her empty look.

" I'm fine with that," Haruhi says with a shrug of her shoulders. Y/n then slowly walks over to her, they left them after they said there goodbyes, or more like Haruhi, Ruby, and A/n.

" Oh, and thanks for being her friend!"
A/n shouts out in the middle of the store as Haruhi and Y/n go to the checkout.

...

" so you have a stutter?" Haruhi asks as her a Y/n leave the store. Y/n sighs.

' she probably doesn't like me anymore'

" Y-Y-Y" Y/n breaths in deeply, " Yes,"
Y/n spoke with a slight lisp. Haruhi nods her head, she quickly mutters out a soft 'sorry' for the lisp, but Haruhi didn't hear her.