Chapter eight

︎♧ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎

' When did life get so hard?'

She asked herself, sitting on the forest floor as she looked up at the sky above her, some tree branches and leaves covering the sky.

Her doctor Ruby suggested for her to get a safe spot so she can think about what she's upset or angry about, which actually works. Yes, she has her trust in doctor Ruby, but some things she says doesn't make sense.

She rubs her eyes, before quietly yawning.

It softly rained as she ran her fingers along the window as she looked at the garden and also listening to the soft music in the background.

If you listened carefully, you may hear someone chopping vegetables as they hummed the beat. And you'll be able to hear as they drop the vegetables into the pan, hearing it sizzle, and even into the biolling hot water.

Y/n loved the smell of food cooking, so you could usually find her in the kitchen help cooking and or cleaning. Or even just watching.

" Y/n, dear, come and help me set up the table!" She smiled, turning to see her mother smiling at her, her hands out in front of her.

She grinned.

" Okay... beat you there!" She shouted out, jumping down from the small stool and running past her mother, causing her mother to laugh and chase after her.

" You always think I'm going to pass you" her mother sighed out as she placed some plates down. Y/n smirked.

" Yeah, but hey! It's a nice competition!" She giggled, having the mother smile.

" you really need to try out for the track team..." Y/n's eyes slightly widen in joy, turning to see her sister giving her a grin.

" Yeah... but I'm way more interested in the violin." Y/n responded as she smiled, her sister walked over to her to help her place some plates and cups.

" you know Y/n, you could always do both..." her mother replied, looking up from one of the plates she sat down and looked at Y/n's slight shocked expression.

" Wait... really!? You would let me, mom?" The mother nods her head, having Y/n widely smile and ran over to her, and gave her the biggest hug.

" Thank you so much! I-

" ... Love you..."

She murmured, holding the coat closer to her body.

" Hmm.... you do talk" Koyoa muttered to himself as he looked down at Y/n's small sleeping body. He came to your household to return the fixed up photo, but her a/n wasn't there. One of the maids told him that she should be in the woods in the backyard somewhere, and that's where he found you.

He sighed to himself, slightly squatting and studying her face.

He wondered how it felt to run his fingers through her hair, or even across her lip.-he quickly stopped himself, realizing that he had to get going.