Chapter twevel

︎♧ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎

" where are you going?"

Koyoa stopped, turning his head slightly to see his father. He forgot that he has come home.

" I'm going on a date. Was there something you wanted me to do beforehand?" He turned around completely with a small smile, his father taking a minute for the news to settle in.

"You're putting your time in something different than that host club, glad to hear" he forgot that his father wasn't too fond that he was in a host club, but he didn't care.

" Would you like to meet her?" His father started to walk out of the room. " I think it will be fine for now" Koyoa sighed as his father was out of the room, turning back around to the door.

...

" so, how's your day been so far?" Y/n looked away from the window and at Koyoa who was softly smiling at her. She wants to smile back, but couldn't.

" pretty g-good, how ab-about yours?" She felt nervous, scared that he would dislike her if she kept stuttering.

" Mine was pretty good as well..." she glanced away, not wanting to be looking at his face for too long.

" Wh-Where will we be going for our da-da-da-date?" He looked out the window for a minute, pushing up his glasses.

" I was thinking about going to (blank) to eat, then anywhere you want to go for the evening" she looked up at him, some of her hair falling in front of her face.

" Th-That sounds nice" he turns and looks down at her, his hand brushing against hers.

" I was hoping you would like it" she nodded, looking into his eyes, feeling her face warm up. Quickly she glanced down, gripping at the seat below her.

" Yo-You look very ni-nice today" she fiddled with the clothes she was wearing, she could feel his gaze on her, making her even more nervous.

" And you look very beautiful today" she slightly flinched in shock, feeling her face become warm. Koyoa could see her flustered face, having him smirk and turn to look out the window.

" Th-Thanks..." she turned to look out the window as her face was still flustered.

Koyoa took a glance towards her, looking at her reflection through the window, his eyes moving down her body till he reached her hand that laid beside his.

He eyes it for a minute, feeling the urge to place his hand on top of hers and hold it. He slowly inched his hand towards her, feeling his heart raced as he got closer.

Suddenly the car stopped, having him stop what he was doing and looking up, seeing her eyes looking back at his.

" Shall we go in?"

" Yeah"

...