Bio + Part 1

Name: Y/n Uchiha

Looks:

Semblance:Sharingan: Being a full blood Uchiha you have the abilities of the Sharingan which allows you to see through movements and copy movements

Semblance:
Sharingan: Being a full blood Uchiha you have the abilities of the Sharingan which allows you to see through movements and copy movements. Also you can use fire techniques.
Fireball
Phoenix flower
Dragon flame
Shuriken flame
Body flicker
Chakra control (or aura control)- You can be able walk on any surface like water and walls. You can also do bigger jumps.

Weapons:

Short sword

Short sword

Kunai
Shuriken

Now to start the story.

___________________________

Before I went to Beacon, my life was like, and it started ever since my parents.

10 Years Ago

As me and my dad was training so I can be a hunter we heard something in the forest, I couldn't see it because it was dark.

Dad: "Go in the house I'll be back" he said as I ran to the house while looking back at him as I run.

When I came inside the house I told mom what had happen and she rushed outside. I looked outside the window to see a man with bandages around his eye and arms and two men with mask walk behind him, one with a monkey looking mask and one with a cat looking mask. It look like they were talking at first until the two men pulled out kunai and charged at them while my dad charged at them. While my dad was fighting the two men, mom was fight the guy with bandages, she was winning when she stabbed him with a kunai, until, he was suddenly behind her and stabbed her in the back and tossed her towards my dad, when I saw this I felt almost broken down like someone just took part of my life, but someone did.

Dad: "M/n!!!" He yelled as he caught her.

It looked like they were talking with each other but I couldn't hear them, until she stopped and took her last breath and died my father's arm's smiling. I was breaking down crying and saw him gently lay her down. He walk towards the other man as his aura was forming a giant skeleton around his body and swung at the man with bandages, creating a large crash. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I ran outside to see the dust clear, but when it cleared I saw the man had one of dad's eyeball in his hand as he put it in his eye.