𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲; pregnant

"Jeongguk!" Taehyung yelled from the bathroom only to hear Jeongguk yelling at his pc after he died in the game.

"Jeongguk, I'm pregnant!" Taehyung yelled again, he looked down at his stomach before throwing up in the toilet. "You got me pregnant!" Taehyung screamed going unheard again.

"Is someone calling me?" Jeongguk took his head phones off. "Taehyung did you call me?!" Jeongguk yelled before placing his headset back on. He turned to the chat that was spamming Taehyung's name.

jeonrel: WE WANT TO SEE TAEHYUNG !!
barbzforbernie; YES SHOW US TAEHYUNG
bratzoverbarbz; TAEHYUNG WORLD DOMINATION

"Alright, I'll call him over," Jeongguk muted his mic briefly, "TAEHYUNG!" Jeongguk yelled at the top of his lung, he unmuted his mic when he heard Taehyung's feet patting towards him.

"Y-yeah?" Taehyung walked towards the boy and Jeongguk moved the cam so they could see everything but the boys face.

"Sit here," Jeongguk sat Taehyung on his lap and the boy looked around confused. "My fans wanted to meet you, say hi," Jeongguk smiled and Taehyung grinned turning to the cam.

"Hi!" He waved noticing his face wasn't in frame. He turned to the chat reading the comments.

dionny: HES SO CUTE ODJSJD
jojoseaweed: IFJS OMH HIS VOICE TURNED ME STRAIGHT
leafman: HSHSHDHS IM CRYING HE'S PERFECT FUCK OFF JEON HE'S MINE NOW

"Oh I remembered," Taehyung turned to Jeongguk with droopy eyes. "I threw up-"

"What?! Are you okay?" Jeongguk whipped his head to Taehyung who nodded placing a hand in the air motioning him to shut up.

"I'm pregnant, you got me pregnant," Taehyung stated and Jeongguk snorted throwing his head back and crying.

jeongayukk: IS HE INNOCENT OR DUMB I REALLY CAN'T TELL
aureatae: p-p-p-pause that a-a-abort that
Elliotae: BAHSGGDHD AWWWWWWJWJDJSJDJ 😭😭😭

"I'm serious Jeon, after you put-" Taehyung was cut off with Jeongguk covering his mouth blushing madly.

"Tae, you're not pregnant, you must be sick," Jeongguk placed his hand against Taehyung's forehead and noticed an increasing temperature. "What did you eat?"

"I haven't ate yet-"

"You haven't?! Taehyung its literally the afternoon and you woke up at 7 am, and you threw up the food from yesterday?!" Jeongguk yelled and Taehyung pouted.

jeonspimple: y'all he's about to end the live bet
Ineedtopee: I can see his muscles moving towards the end live
Cockroachring: see you all again

Jeongguk ended the live not sparing a glance at his chat, Taehyung wacked Jeongguk's arm lightly.

"You need to stop neglecting your fans like that!" Taehyung scolded and Jeongguk rolled his eyes pulling him closely.

"I like you more than my fans,"

soz i ran out of usernames midway