𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻; gamer boy

"die die die die!" Taehyung yelled at the pc as his eyes travelled around the screen rapidly, killing anything that got in his way.

Jeongguk sat on his bed watching the boy occasionally but mainly focusing on his phone.

"No!" Taehyung groaned when he died, he sighed biting his lip and throwing his head back. Jeongguk eyed him hungrily as the boy lifted his leg on to the chair.

Jeongguk blinked slowly at the thought of making Taehyung lean on that chair and fucking him till the chair itself starts whining.

"ggukie, you okay? Does your head hurt?" Taehyung turned to Jeongguk who came back to reality and nodded going back to his phone.

Taehyung turned back to the screen digging his eyes into the screen once again, his fingers ached from all the clicking but his wrist game was strong since he is an art student.

"Petal, you're gonna get a headache turn it off and join me here," Jeongguk smiled and Taehyung pouted switching the pc off and walking over to Jeongguk.

"Your head, it looks so lumpy," Taehyung sighed and Jeongguk snorted at the boys statement but kept a calm face.

"Are you okay? Your hand was hurt yesterday," Jeongguk held Taehyung's hand who hummed a yes looking at the now healed cut.

"gguk..." Taehyung looked at Jeongguk who looked up humming. "Can I ask you a question?" He asked and Jeongguk nodded brushing his hair away from his face.

"What is it? If it's got to do with the word fuck, I swear to g-"

"No no!" Taehyung cut him off and Jeongguk nodded allowing the boy to continue. Taehyung cleared his throat not knowing why he felt so intimidated under Jeongguk's gaze.

"Why do you groan at night?" He asked and Jeongguk smirked thinking about all the wild things he's done at night without Taehyung knowing.

"Wanna find out?" Jeongguk grinned expecting Taehyung to say no.

"Yeah!" Taehyung grinned and Jeongguk gently held the boy by his chin. Taehyung looked at him confused before hesitantly pulling the boy into a kiss.

Taehyung's eyes widened and a red blush formed in his ears and cheeks, he looked into Jeongguk's eyes as they pulled away quickly.

"Is that all you do?" Taehyung felt disappointed, he wanted to know why Jeongguk groans at night and he for sure knew it wasn't because of kissing.

"I would demonstrate what makes me feel good, but you're not ready to loose your virginity," Jeongguk sighed and Taehyung watched him sit up.

"N-no, I'm ready! Please show me," Taehyung pouted giving puppy eyes to Jeongguk who stood up to get a drink.

Jeongguk bent down to Taehyung's level and connected their lips again. Taehyung closed his eyes wrapping his arms around Jeongguk's neck as the other slipped his tongue in.

Jeongguk felt his heart beat pound through his body, this is what he's been dreaming of and now homeboy was finally getting it. He gently pushed Taehyung down and knelt over him as he stripped their clothes off.

Taehyung blushed covering his face when Jeongguk got a view of his naked body. Jeongguk chuckled stripping himself before pulling Taehyung's hands away.

Jeongguk leaned down to Taehyung's neck and left sweet kisses making the boy moan quietly.

Taehyung bit his lip rubbing his thighs together as an uncomfortable feeling developed down there. Jeongguk popped two fingers into Taehyung's mouth instructing him to suck on them.

"Like a lollipop?" Taehyung innocently asked and Jeongguk chuckled into his neck, his breath sending goosebumps down his spine.

"Yeah, like a lollipop," he gently bit down on Taehyung's skin getting down towards the boys nipples, his tongue swirling them with made the other moan slightly.

He took his saliva coat fingers out and brought them down to Taehyung's hole.

"This will hurt, okay baby?" Jeongguk looked down at Taehyung's doe eyes. The body nodded closing his eyes as the other inserted a finger.

"Mmh, it feels weird but nice," Taehyung choked out through his breathy moans.

"You okay petal?" Jeongguk checked on Taehyung who bit his lip squirming as his finger thrusted in and out slowly. He inserted another finger and Taehyung moaned covering his mouth shocked.

"It feels so g-good," Taehyung arched his back, his jaw dropped slightly and eyes rolling to the back of the head and a small smile forming on his face.

Jeongguk pushed his fingers in and out faster making the boy below him shiver and cry for more.

"Sugar, if it's too much, tell me to stop," Jeongguk pulled his fingers out after a while and lined his member with Taehyung's hole.

"Ow, it hurts," Taehyung groaned and Jeongguk rubbed the boys hips as he pushed himself deeper inside. Taehyung grunted grabbing a fistful of the bedsheets.

"Do you want to stop?" Jeongguk asked halting his movements, Taehyung breathed heavily looking up at Jeongguk with hooded eyes.

"No," he answered and Jeongguk smirked pushing all of him inside Taehyung.

"Fuck, baby you're so tight," Jeongguk threw his head back and thrusted softly. Taehyung gasped for air letting out whimpers as he felt like he was almost being ripped apart.

"C-can we go faster?" Taehyung shyly asked and Jeongguk looked down at him confused before nodding and speeding up.

Jeongguk moaned pulling Taehyung into a kiss as he roughly thrusted in the boy, his member deep inside.

"It f-feels good there," Taehyung moaned when Jeongguk brushed past his prostate.

"Here, hm?" Jeongguk grinned brushing his hair back hitting the same spot again.

"Mm! I feel weird," Taehyung moaned and Jeongguk panted as he delivered speedy thrusts. Taehyung wrapped his arms around the boy letting out whimpers and whines, his nails scratching Jeongguk's neck and back.

"You're getting c-close," Jeongguk let out a moan as he felt himself edging towards his climax.

"Ah, I think I'm gonna pee," Taehyung moaned his voice shaky and sore, he wrapped his legs around Jeongguk's as the other jerked his body back and forth.

"Fuck, almost there love," Jeongguk grunted feeling his orgasm getting closer.

"Gguk!" Taehyung yelped from pleasure as cum shot all over his stomach and Jeongguk's abdomen.

"Ah, Tae!" Jeongguk groaned cumming inside of Taehyung who breathed heavily staring up at the ceiling with a huge smile.

Jeongguk pulled out dropping on to the bed beside the boy with a dreamy smile.

"Can we do it again?!"

Most generic, boring and shitty smut I've ever wrote 😂😂😂😂😂💀💀💀😭💀😭💀😭💀😭😂😂😂🏃🏃🏃🏃