𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼; you know you're mine

Taehyung yawned unlocking the door to their apartment, Jeongguk smacked his ass earning a loud gasp before they stepped inside and locked the doors behind them. Jeongguk placed all the luggage down following Taehyung upstairs with tired eyes.

"Can we cuddle?" Taehyung looked at Jeongguk with doe eyes getting a nod immediately, Jeongguk gently pushed Taehyung on to the bed and lifted the covers before a different idea popped into his mind.

"I need to go live," Jeongguk walked away to his pc and switched it on, Taehyung looked at him annoyed and pulled the covers over his head smiling at the scent of Jeongguk and pulling his phone out. He joined Jeongguk's live and watched it with a bright smile.

He giggled sticking his foot out and trying to get himself in the camera but he was too far away, he read through the comments and bit his lip growing jealous over people praising Jeongguk.

"No, only me," Taehyung whispered pressing the add comment section and spamming it with love comments or 'I LOVE YOU GOOGIE' without even thinking about stopping. He grinned having a battle with the viewers on who loves the boy more.

"I love you too, tae," Jeongguk spoke up, Taehyung blushed clicking off of the screen and switching to a reading app to distract himself from Jeongguk's loud screaming. "Tae, what are you doing under there?"

"I'm ready something, now shush!" Taehyung replied rolling off of the bed and laying on the bed scrolling through the book with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"What's so good about a stupid book?" Jeongguk turned to Taehyung who rolled his eyes sitting up properly and reading through the book.

"It's called Persephone's Son by the same author for Horny and it's about a greek god who meets a bad boy mortals and in one scene they go to Aus-"

"Woah woah, no need to spoil it," Jeongguk quickly cut him off and continued playing his game not finding it interesting anymore and instead wanted to talk to Taehyung more, he loved hearing the boy's voice over the loud gunshots from his headset.

Taehyung finished reading the book and clicked on google getting ready to research for his art but a news title got his attention making him gasp quietly.

Jeongguk bit his lip staring at the comments that were asking about Taehyung, his eyebrows furrowed as he saw comments talking about Taehyung in ways only he should be allowed to talk about. He had to show them who he belongs to.

"Tae, baby, come here," Jeongguk's low voice called Taehyung who was freaking out over the news.

"I'm on the news!" He gasped and Jeongguk was equally as shocked, "Search up the bride in Hawaii," Taehyung informed Jeongguk clicked off his game quickly typing it up.

His eyes glistened under the screen light when videos and news articles of Taehyung in a dress popped up, he smiled softly clicking on the video and watching Taehyung wipe his tears and running in the sunset, he felt tears form in his eyes from how beautiful Taehyung looked just for him.

"Are you crying?!" Taehyung shot his head up to see Jeongguk sobbing, he gasped running over and placing himself on Jeongguk's lap and comforting the boy softly. "Don't cry or I'll cry,"

"Stop it," Jeongguk laughed softly sniffing and switching back to his game letting Taehyung sleep on his lap once again, he buried his mouth in Taehyung's neck sniffing the boy and swaying slightly as shot down opponents.

Brocclitoes: THIS SHIT MAD CUTE BYE
Darkmirrorkk: IM TOO SAD FOR THIS STOP
Ihaveaidsfr: WHY RU STILL LIVE GO CUDDLE W HIM
Samblacksmith: TELL ME HOW DO YOU SLEEP KNOWING YOU HAVE HIM

Jeongguk laughed at the comments quietly and focused on his game not noticing Taehyung slipping off of his lap, he leaned forward his eyes digging into the screen as Taehyung fell on to the floor sleeping there like a rat.

Ratstastenice: DUMB B O I LOOK AT UR BOYFRIEND
Babybtae: PLEASE HE IS DYING\
Roseategguk: ISTG I WILL GIVE BOTH OF YOUS AIDS IF U DONT FIX IT
Coronvirusperiodt: YA'LL ARE SNATCHING MY BREATH AWAY OMFG GIVE ME YALL LUNGS ISTFG STAY HOME OR ILL COME FOR YOUS

Jeongguk sighed when he lost and started the game all over again not noticing Taehyung had woken up and was on the floor scrolling through his phone. His eyes traveled down to the floor when he heard the other's phone buzz.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows at the message and rolled his eyes at the user ID and placed it down looking up at Jeongguk who was worried over his reaction.

"Who was that?" He questioned and Taehyung turned his phone on showing the ID to Jeongguk who leaned downwards reading it with squinted eyes. "Your ex? You have an ex?!"

"Yeah like many but they all lasted a week," Taehyung responded turning back to his phone but Jeongguk snatched it from him and stood up from his chair and began texting the number with furrowed eyebrows.

Taehyung sat up sitting in Jeongguk's chair and waving at the camera with a bright smile.

"I'm on the news!" He giggled moving the mouse around and aiming at enemy teammates and shooting them down rapidly. "Read Persephone's Son though," He requested with doe eyes and a small pouted even though they couldn't see him.

"Tae, you now you're mine, right?"

peri dot to everything said in this chap

also comment if u wouldnt mind ur username being used in this book cus im deadass in need of some for the last chaper