Twenty nine; in two days!

Jeongguk hummed as he shot down more enemies and built a base for him to shoot from, Taehyung was currently at work so he was going live to pass some time.

gaysforthewin: Fortnite gay
jjjkktete: he is gay ^
jjkonv: can we get some overwatch ur nose is getting greasier by how much u sweat on this gay ass game
ninjaturtles69: LMFAO AMEN GREASY NOSE^
greasyyynose: feeling blessed ^

Jeongguk perked his head up when the sound of a door bell took over, he rushed over thinking it was Taehyung  and opened the door without checking.

"Tae- you're not tae," A short black haired boy quirked an eyebrow looking up at the now annoyed Jeongguk. "Anyways take this and give it to him,"

"Who the fuck are you?" Jeongguk questioned holding onto the paintbrushes and paint set closely.

"Park jimin, who- YOU'RE HIM! get the fuck here you rat!" Jimin yelled throwing a fist at Jeongguk who dodged it looking at the boy confused. "You took his innocence!"

"I know, his virginity and everything," Jeongguk flicked his hair making Jimin get angrier.

"Whatever stinky ass nonce, I'll be off now," Jimin scoffed about to walk away but Jeongguk called out for him. "What now mandem?"

"I need your help, it's about Taehyung," Jeongguk desperately called out making Jimin look at him worried and confused.

Taehyung sighed staring at his phone where Jeongguk was once sitting and munched on his Doritos staring at the empty chair impatiently waiting for the boy.

His eyes lit up when Jeongguk walked back in holding a set of paints and some paint brushes, he sat down placing his head set back on.

"Baby's art supply came, some dog lookin ass handed them over," Jeongguk explained making Taehyung blush and click on the chat.

tete11: I LOVE YOU GOOGIE !!
tete11: NOTICE ME SENPAI
tete11: I LOVE YOU !!!! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤♥️💘💝💖💗💓💞💕❣️💟

Jeongguk hummed looking at the chat that was being spammed by Taehyung rapidly. He chuckled blushing at the comments and looking away shyly.

"I love you too," he responded making Taehyung bite back his giggles incase anyone heard him.

"Are you okay? Aw, is that your husband?" A coworker cooed making Taehyung blush and exit the live.

"N-no he's just my boyfriend,"Taehyung smiled looking down at his phone that displayed Jeongguk's twitch channel.

"You should marry him," The woman smiled making Taehyung grin and giggle, he blushed at the thought of being Jeongguk's husband, his name being Jeon Taehyung and having a few kids together.

His smile dropped when he got a phone call from his father again, he rolled his eyes placing it against his ear and listening to the voice on the other end but this time his mother spoke up.

"You stupid child! Don't you understand how bad this could be?! This is our last chance to save the company!"

"I don't care, I'm not marrying anyone," Taehyung rolled his eyes looking at his nails with a bored expression.

"I don't care, you're gonna get married in two days!"

my mum when I'm 30 and unmarried