Forgotten P.1

Here I was. Sitting at the front of the school waiting for my ride, and they were late. I shouldn't be surprised. Tony told me he would come get me after school today, but of course he forgot like always. I shouldn't be surprised. My family....if that was the right thing to call them, have forgotten me many times.

Pepper and Tony were always with Morgan, whether it was her recital, sickness, or just because she didn't want to be alone. I thought they cared for me like their own, that's what they told me. But over the last few months, I realized that wasn't true.

It's not any better with May. While I was gone for five years, she married Happy. I was happy for them, but now they seem to only be involved with themselves. We all live at the lake house together and I thought it would be amazing. But it wasn't.

Everyone was so happy that I was alive and back in their lives. I could be Spider-Man again and I was surrounded by people who love me. That's how I felt, until Ned and MJ had to move away. MJ's mom wanted a new start and apparently moving to New Jersey was the only way. And Ned....his mother remarried while he was gone, and now he lived with his mom and step father in California. So I was alone.

"Mr. Parker? I hate to say I'm not surprised that you're still here. Is your ride late again?" I looked up to see the principal walking over to me

He knew my ride was always late and I could always see the sympathy in his eyes. My family missed all the events I had at my school because they were too busy. He knew that.

I even won the major science fair last week and got my name in the paper, but no one showed up. What kind of parents didn't show up? I talked about my project for weeks, but they all too busy at S.I or Morgan's dance recital. It just fucking sucks.

"Yeah...but don't worry Principal Morita. They will be here soon" I told him knowing that was a lie

"Of course Mr. Parker. Have a good day and see you on Monday" He told me before walking over to his car

I was alone again.

Ring ring ring

I looked down at my phone to see Tony texting me and asking where I was. He really did forget! I tried calling him a few hours ago, and he didn't bother answering. He was mad because I was late getting home, but he's the one who was supposed to pick me up!

I looked around to make sure the coast was clear, and I quickly went behind the school and changed into my suit.

....

I was already changed out of my suit before I walked in the front door. Surprisingly I was met with my whole family waiting for me in the living room. I could tell they were all angry, and that only pissed me off more. How dare they be upset with me!

"Peter where have you been? You were supposed to be home an hour ago?" Tony asked me

"Why do you guys care?" I ask them as I started to go upstairs

"Excuse me? Why wouldn't we care?" May said angrily

"I had to stay after school to make up a lab. I told you that a couple of days ago, and even reminded you this morning. But I shouldn't be surprised that you forgot. I tried calling but your phone was off earlier" I told them and I saw the guilty looks on their faces

"Shit! Peter I'm sorry. That won't happen...." Tony says trying to apologize again, but I honestly didn't care

"Again? You said the same thing a couple days ago when I asked you to pick me up from school as well"

"Peter we're sorry. We will try to remember next time. Morgan had...." Pepper starts to say, but I cut her off

"I'm so fucking tired of everyone's excuses! I'm done with this!" I yelled