Your Kid

T: Hey kid. What's up?

T: Pete wanna come over and help me in the lab? It's been too long

T: So how is patrol going lately?

T: Are you alright? It's been a month and I haven't seen you

T: So I heard about your Aunt and Happy. How are you feeling about that?

T: Morgan misses you. I got her some legos, and she wants to build them with you

T: Please talk to me

I looked back through my unanswered messages, and I felt guilty. I know Tony is trying to spend time with me, but I don't want to talk to him.

He is still healing and he needs to spend tome with his family right now, his actual family. He had a daughter and a wife, who nearly lost him. He doesn't need to be hanging around some random kid.

Yeah it's only been a few months since I came back from the snap, but it felt longer. I stayed in my room most days, trying not to focus on how broken the world is, trying to to focus on how broken I was.

I don't fit in anywhere, not with Tony's family, and not with May. I came back and she and Happy have been dating, and it's....awkward. I'm glad she's happy, but it can get lonely when they are always together and going out on dates.

Tony had an actual kid, Morgan. She was great and I really liked her. She was just like Tony and Pepper. She nearly lost her father, and no one should have to go though that.

Yeah I once saw Tony as a father figure, but I knew it could never be that way. Not anymore. Maybe I was jealous of Morgan, she actually had a father. But I was gone, and he moved on, just like everyone else did.

I looked around my room, and happily, May didn't get rid of most of my stuff. She said it was too hard to come in my room, so she never went in it. This is the only place where I felt l like myself.

"Peter come out here please!" I heard May yell

"I'm not feeling good. I'll eat later" I yelled back and put my headphones back in

That was a lie. May has been on my case about eating and going out, but I rather stay in my room and be alone. I rather be alone with my thoughts than pretend to be normal. Everything was different now.

"Yeah, you're not doing this. Get out here now" I felt someone pull out my headphones and I turned around to see May

I rolled my eyes and followed her out to the living room.

"Yeah I'm done with the sulking. I don't know why you're sulking, and for some reason you won't talk to me. Tony told me he has been trying to invite you over for the last two months. I get you are having a hard time, and I don't even know why because you won't talk to me. You can't just shut out the world"

Actually yes I can. Why does she care so much? She has been busy with Happy and work, so it's not like she has actually been spending time with me.

"I'm fine, I'm just not feeling good. I'll text Tony later" I told her and started to head back to my room, I had no intention of texting Tony back

He needs to be with his family, and not be hanging around some random kid.

"I know you won't. So pack a bag, we're going on vacation in two days"

"What are you talking about?"

"Tony invited all of us on a family vacation. We are going to be gone for a week. So pack a bag. You don't have choice, I'm not leaving you here by yourself" A vacation will only make me more depressed and alone. I don't want to see how happy everyone is with their perfect families and perfect relationships.