10. | SECRET GARDEN

10. | SECRET GARDEN

•Walking slowly towards his bed she giggles quietly

Walking slowly towards his bed she giggles quietly. She throws a pillow to his face that makes him abruptly shot up from the bed. Rhaegar turns his head and finds his sister smiling slyly at him.

Feeling up for an adventure like they always used to do as children, he looks at her with a tired face. "What are you doing here Aelinor" Rhaegar questioned with an amused face.

Aelinor only smiles and picks up his one shoe before she scrunches up her face and quickly pulling away, "God" she grimaced ,"What in the seven gods died in here?!" She whisper-shouted while pulling the shoe farther away and throwing it at him.

He chuckled while rubbing his eyes, tired and sleepy from being waked up so late at night. "You remind me of your nine year old self" was all he said before putting on his shoes.

Aelinor suddenly smiled as if remembering something, "Come on brother. I must show you something!" she exclaimed and pulling at his arms like a child. She had to show his this as he was so obsessed with dragons.

They quietly walked into the hallway and out into the gardens, while Rhaegar was trying to keep up with Aelinor.

Rhaegar had to keep himself from rolling his eyes, "Aelinor seriously, why are we in the gardens? The whole court is asleep" For any other person they would have thought Aelinor to be childish, but she was more curious than childish really.

As Aelinor stopped in front of a bush of roses, mind you- full of rose thorns, she walked right trough them.

Rhaegar tried stopping her, "What are you doing?! You can get hurt, get away from those thorns" he warned while pulling at her hand trying to pull her back.

Aelinor just smiled at him warmly, "Come on! It's just some scratches. We won't die i promise. Now come on!" she said while dragging him with her.

As they kept on going Rhaegar notices that they stopped. He looks up and his mouth nearly fell to the floor. He they were staring at the most beautiful door he had seen. He can only question what's inside.

"How the fuck did you find this. What's in there?" Rhaegar muttered in awe. Just looking at it you will notice that it was made for Targaryens. With the three-headed dragon with while and red decors. It was amazingly beautiful.

Aelinor just chuckled, "Well dear brother let us not keep you wondering" she took his arm before opening the door.

Opening the door they find themselves near a beautifully crafted dragon water fountain. There was white birds flying over them, and surprisingly there was light rather than dark. The grass was a stunningly green and there was so many pretty flowers surrounding them with huge trees. It was like a hidden forest in the gardens at the red keep.

Aelinor looked over at Rhaegar who just stared at the secret forest, "What do you think? I found it some days ago and wanted to show you this" Aelinor said softly while throwing hr hands in the air while spinning around excitedly.

Rhaegar just couldn't stare at anything else, "This is amazing! How did you find this place?" He muttered shockingly as he would have seen a ghost.

Aelinor just glanced at him and held back a chuckle, "That's a secret. But you have to promise that it's just us that knows this place no one else. And if you DO tell someone else I will personally make your life miserable" she said with a small giggle.

Rhaegar just shook his head and turning back to face his sister. He held back a breath, in the moonlight where Aelinor stood, she was beautiful with her white nightgown and a flower shaped crown atop at her head blended with her silver haired and golden stripes of hair.

"Rhaegar" she said, while waiving her small hands in front of his face, only to meet his eyes on her.

She ignored him and slowly walked towards a chest laying on the green grass, "Come on! I have to show you something else i found", she brought him up to a white chest and slowly opened it up

Rhaegar froze. It looked like he might faint. She thought the same when she found the dragon eggs.

"Where did you find them?" Was all Rhaegar said in a shocking voice.

"Like I told you brother, I found them in here. And obviously in the chest" Rhaegar ignored her and stared only at the dragon eggs. He touched the black egg and stared at it with awe.

"We cannot allow father to know we have this"

"What?" Aelinor said innocently staring at her brother.

Rhaegar carefully placed the dragon egg down and stared at Aelinor, "Did you not remember the day at Summerhall? When it was burned down the day I was born? Our grandfather was obsessed with the thought of dragons and thought that by setting fire on a dragon egg while inside, but then it grew and burnt summerhall to the ground? Aelinor shook her head, "Well father is even worse. He is mad. He will do the same and kill everyone in the keep."

Aelinor's eyes widened. How could she forget? It is still remembered even till now. "Do you understand Aelinor?" Rhaegar's voice broke her thoughts.

She met his intense eyes, "Of course Rhaegar. I promise"

Rhaegar gave out a sigh while looking to the eggs before looking at Aelinor once again, "Good"

---------------------------------

"Jaime"

He turned around and saw Aelinor. God, he thought. Why must he love Cersei when the most beautiful woman stood before him. He knew that he was found of her and find her amusing and entertaining. He also knew that he could love her in time. But why did that matter now anyway? He was a member of the kingsguard.

He smiled and glanced at her, "What are you doing here princess?" he said.

Aelinor only shook her head with a small innocent smile, "I just though that we could talk" she said awkwardly while staring at the ground while glancing up at him.

Jaime gave her a nod. She walked over to him and just said nothing. She turned to face him, "So..I just wanted to clarify something. Now that you are in the kingsguard and I am just the princess, I think it's best we don't spend that much time together as we did- oh don't look at me like that. Look. If we do and people start talking. A kingsguard member who was betrothed to her for months walks with her almost every day." Jaime just gave a chuckle and turned his head sideways to look at her.

"I think that's best too Princess Aelinor"

--------------------------------

A/N: OKAYYY....SO I THINK I WROTE THAT VISERYS WAS ALIVE IN SOME PREVIOUS CHAPTERS MAYBE....BUT JUST KNOW THAT I WROTE WRONG. HE WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE BORN THEN. SORRY FOR MY MISTAKE. :(

AND ALSOOOOOO.......I DON'T THINK THAT IT WILL BE A JAIME LANNISTER FANFIC, ONLY A FLING TO AELINOR. IT'S JUST I CAN'T REALLY WRITE SOMETHING UP WITH THEM YOU KNOW?! BUT JUST WAIT, I THINK I WILL PAIR HER UP WITH ROBERT BARATHEON OR NED STARK....IDK???? BUT JUST KNOW I REALLY DONT THINK IT WILL BE A JAIME LANNISTER FANFIC ANYMORE....SORRY!!

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER TOO!!