15. | LADY LANNISTER

_________________

 | LADY LANNISTER_________________

Aelinor truly didn't think know what to think of Amelia Reyne up close. She was pretty enough she supposed. With large green eyes and long hair.  Her heart shaped face, with long dark lashes and small yet pink and shaped lips. Her long dark hair laying wavy on her back. Her body seemed mature enough for a girl who is four and ten, yet not yet a womanly figure though. A pretty girl indeed.

As she looked at Tywin Lannister she notices how tall and proud he stands, like he has his own crown on top of his head. Aelinor knew that Tywin Lannister has all the power, not her father who is the king.

Aerys narrows his eyes at Tywin before breaking a grin and standing up at his throne, "Ah, Tywin it has been long." His gaze turns to the girl standing beside him. "And who is this?" Aerys doesn't notice Tywin's glare as the king walks closer to the girl.

Tywin tries to not get his anger over him, "This is my wife, Amelia Lannister" Aerys gives a mad grin towards Tywin.

"Ahh, so you got a new wife after all those years. Pity, I remember lovely Joanna. A great beauty she was" Aerys smirks. "Though this one is pretty as well" Aerys looks at the girl's body with hungry eyes. Everybody notices this, along with Tywin and he clenching his hand.

Aerys snapped out of his gaze and walked back to ho his throne and sat down. "Welcome back Tywin"

_______________________

Aelinor tried to talk to Tywin Lannister's new wife, but people still wanted to talk to her. She, of course, greeted them but seemed a tad annoyed for not talking to the person who interested her.

Aelinor looked over the room, and quickly found the person she intended to speak to. She gave Lady Hartford a small apology before walking over to Lord and Lady Lannister.

She greeted Tywin with a smile, and looked at the lady. Aelinor smiled and gave Lady Amelia a smile, "My Lady Amelia, it is a pleasure to see you. I have to admit I was very excited to meet you"

Amelia gives a shy smile back as she lowers her gaze a bit more. "Thank you my princess. I was also very excited to meet you in person. I have heard many great things about you"

Aelinor gave a wave at her response with a smile, "Good things, I hope." She looked at Lord Tywin. "Do you mind if I steal your Lady for a moment?"

Tywin narrowed his eyes at his wife before nodding his head with a response, "Of course, princess Aelinor"
Tywin then walked past them.

Aelinor then grabbed her arm through hers as she led them to a balcony with targaryen sigils everywhere.