5.you?

At night...

Taehyung's p.o.v.:

All the new doctors of the hospital were having a party for becoming doctors, including some of the seniors.

Jennie: Tahyung why don't you understand my love for you. I really love you...

Taehyung: Sorry Jennie but I really don't feel the same towards you

???: Taehyung...

Taehyung went away. Jennie was crying so badly, no one had rejected her before taehyung.

Taehyung: Yes, senior?

Baekhyun: Oh come on Taehyung you don't have to call me senior. I see you like my li'l brother, just call me hyung.

Taehyung: Okay hyung.

Baekhyun:....Taehyung you told me that you were searching for a new apartment near the hospital?

Taehyung: Yes, do you know any vacant apartments nearby?

Baekhyun: Yeah, but let me check if it's still vacant or not(he called someone and talked for some minutes) hey, it's still vacant.

Taehyung: Oh, where is it?

Baekhyun: At " xxxxx" why don't you go there tomorrow, and check the place out. I'll be there too.

Taehyung: Ok, sure.

Next day......

Y/n p.o.v.:

Your university is off today. "ding dong".you looked at the clock, it was 10 a.m.

You: who is at this time?

You opened the door

You: you? what are you doing here at this time? don't you have patients?

Baekhyun: relax..can't I come here to see my sis? (he said while pouting)

you: you're here to see me? huh!! spill it out why are you here?

Baekhyun: okay fine...you will have a new neighbor in the apartment next to yours and he's my junior.

your p.o.v: so it's a he?

you: neighbor? oh so you are here to welcome him, not to see me?

Baekhyun: I'm here for both things, okay?

(his phone rang and he started talking)

Oh, you are here....

???:............

Oh yeah yeah that door now come in.

???:........

(call ended)

Baekhyun: he's here. Let's welcome him.

you both went outside of your apartment and you saw a familiar figure. (he was back facing you)

then he turned to your side

You and him: YOU?!

To Be Continued…………