24.Final Chapter

Everything was going well....Until

LISA:Hey y/n wanna go to shopping today?

you:sorry...Lisa But I promised Taehyung that I will go out with him today.

Lisa:It's okay y/n.

Suddenly your phone rang.

You:Jimin?He doesn't call me usually

You picked up the call

On The Phone:

Jimin: y/n, T Taehyung had an accident.

Y/N: what (you almost whispered)

Lisa told you to put the phone on speaker.she sensed that something is wrong.you did what she told.

Your p.o.v: Jimin struggled to explain

Jimin: a car was coming towards me,but I was distracted,I didn't notice it.T-Taehyung , he ran across and pushed me. He also moved but a-another incoming car hit him.

Your p.o.v: I comforted him. His voice was filled with guilt.

You: Everything will be okay Jimin.I'm coming

Jimin:He's in our hospital.

            Call ended

Your p.o.v:
When the call ended I couldn't breath.Finally it hit me that  maybe I'll lose him. No y/n you have to be strong.He isn't dead yet.He will live.

Lisa comforted me.we rushed to the hospital. I saw jimin standing.

You:Jimin how's he? Where is Taehyung?

Jimin:calm down y/n he is in the operation theatre.

You:He's still alive right?He will be okay right Jimin? (Tears were streaming down your cheeks)

Jimin:yes,y/n he'll be okay.Baekhyun hyung is also there.

An hour passed.you was sitting there crying in a mess and praying for Taehyung.Finally a doctor came outside.It was baekhyun.

You went to him.

You:How's he?

Baekhyun stayed silent for a moment.

Baekhyun: y/n... he lost lots of blood we can't tell anything now.If he survives 15 hours more then he's safe.

You:c-can I see him?please?

Baekhyun:okay.go ahead.

You went inside.There he was.lying on a bed,pale skin,breathing with the help of machine almost dead lifless body.you couldn't see him like this.you stepped outside.

1 hour passed.you was still sitting there.but now you are going to eat something.Lisa convined you to eat something.while you was walking all the lights turned off.electricity is gone.you thought the generators will be on. but minutes passed nothing happened.Then it hit you Taehyung was breathing with the help of machine.

You rushed to the intensive care unite.hopping that there is electricity is alright.But no...no electricity.you rushed into Taehyung's room.

But wait.He isn't there.
Your p.o.v: Taehyung is not in his bed.Then lights turned on and.....and he was standing in front of me.everyone is in this room.jimin,Lisa,jungkook,Baekhyun.then I saw them holding posters written "will you marry me?"
I was speechless.I was still confused about everything.Taehyung came to me and kneeled down holding a ring

Taehyung: will you marry me?

You:you-how-y-yes

Taehyung put that ring on my finger.I was about to say something but then I felt his lips on mine.I smiled widely.everyone was clapping and then there is Jungkook taking pictures of us.

You:This was all fake!!!? You guys are so cruel.

Jimin:I'm a great actor.I should be in K-dramas.

You:I hate you Jimin.

Jimin : Taehyung told me to do this.we are planning for this a long time.

Taehyung hugged you tightly.

Jungkook:we are still here.

You and Taehyung opened your arms widely.

Jungkook:GROUP HUG!

Everyone hugged you guys.

Taehyung:yah...I can't breath.

Everyone laughed.

            THE END

A/N:Thanks everyone for  reading.Hope you enjoyed this FF.And please vote for this FF.Take care of yourself and yes I will write another Taehyung FF.so please read that too.Borahae !
Also read new Taehyung FF "detective neighbour"    and "He is a ghost" by searching
"purpletaelove"