16.Ghost~Stay~Realize

You changed into your usual clothes.After sometime Taehyung came.

while you two were having dinner.....

Taehyung:your cooking is amazing!

You:really?

Taehyung: yes...delicious(he said while eating)

you:Thank you

You two almost finished eating.It started raining outside.Well more likely it was a storm.

Taehyung:The electricity will be gone after some time (he said in a weird tone)

you:huh?what are you saying...electricity is barely gone here.

Taehyung:so what...when the lights will turn off then the ghost of your house will come out (Taehyung said in a serious tone)

you:ghost?stop joking...there is no such thing

Taehyung:I'm not joking y/n.There are ghost..I saw a ghost in your house.He lives here.

you:I know you are trying to scare me.

Taehyung was about to say something but you heard a loud thunder and everything went black.

Your p.o.v: great electricity is gone!

you couldn't see anything,not even Taehyung.

you:Tae....where are you?

Taehyung :here,behind you

you turned around to see him but

you:AAAHH (you almost had a heart attack)

Taehyung:what's wrong?

you:what's WRONG?!you scared the shit out of me.I almost got a heart attack!

Taehyung:sorry

(The reason you got scared is when you turned around you saw Taehyung holding his flashlight beneath his chin.He was looking like a zombie)

He was looking like a zombie)

(Imagine this is Taehyung)

Taehyung: I should go now

you:where?

Taehyung: In my apartment

you:Nooo.....

your p.o.v: Aish...why did I say no

Taehyung:why?Is there anything wrong?

You:Why are you leaving me alone?!What if the ghost come out and EAT me?

TAehyung's p.o.v:Aish this kid

Taehyung:Y/N there is no ghost in your house.I was joking

you:you WHAT?!

Taehyung:joking....can I go now?

you:No,what if there is really a ghost here! Stay here!

Taehyung:But y/n I have to go hospital tomorrow

you:Then stay here until the electricity is back. You are the one who scared me

Taehyung:okay okay I'll stay,now go and sleep

Taehyung sat on the couch in your room while you were trying to sleep.

Taehyung's p.o.v: How will I tell you that I love you?

your p.o.v: what is this feeling?Maybe I....I fell in love?yes,I fell in love with you Kim Taehyung.But what should I do!how'd I tell you about my feelings?! maybe this relationship won't work just because of my stupid condition?Condition my ass ! I'll tell him!But how?When?

You drifted into sleep while thinking all these and the electricity also came.Taehyung went back to his apartment.

To be continued