amazing

I suddenly wake up to a jerk signaling me that we arrived home. I open the door, walk inside and go into the kitchen and grab a glass of water. My older sister Francesca walks into the kitchen laughing with her husband. My sister Francesca is 22 and basically had an arranged marriage, my father set up, but that didn't seem to bother her much... She loves boys and money, so basically she didn't care as long as he was hot, she was perfectly OK with it. They have been married for 3 years so I guess they are doing pretty good.

Since her husband, Luca lives in Italy, they decided to both move there, but decided to come back up and spend a few weeks with us in Chicago, where we live. I'm pretty sure her husband is involved with the mafia, but we don't talk about it. 

I turn my head to look at the both of them giggling as he picks her up and puts her on the counter top in front of him and starts eating her face. "Hey you two fuck birds, i'm right here." I say putting my cup down and waving both of my hands to get their attention. "Mi dispiace, I didn't see ya there, little sis." She said while hopping off the counter. "Well if you don't mind i'm gonna go upstairs." I say leaving the kitchen before they can say anything else. 

I get to my room and lay down on my bed. It's about 12:30 pm now so I decided to Face time Vanessa. "Hey cocksucker." I say as she gives me a goofy look "What's up guinea trash" She says laughing. Guinea trash is basically a racial slur to Italians and other North Eastern people, but I gave her the pass to call me that.

"Hey do you wanna go to breakfast tomorrow morning?" I ask hoping she says yes so I can leave home. "YES! What time though, because I have a dick appointment at 1." She says and I laugh "Alright yea that sounds good see you tomorrow whore." she looks at me on camera "Love you bye." she says and hangs up. 

-----------------------------------

It's now 10 pm while my parents are all asleep and my siblings are in their room while i'm siting downstairs, eating ice cream while watching The Notebook and sobbing. I end up finishing the movie turning it off and going back upstairs. I brush my teeth, wash my face and call it a night.