your kidding... right?

6 days later...

It's been 6 days, already, and I ended up cancelling breakfast with Vanessa because I haven't been feeling well. My parents left town for an "important business trip" last week so it's just me, my siblings, and I, at home.  I haven't gotten my period in a few months, and I already know what the fuck is up. 

I get out of bed, brush my teeth, then walk back into my room and change into some grey sweats and a black sweatshirt. I flip the hood up to cover my messy hair, and slip on some slippers then run downstairs. I grab my Kate Spade shoulder bag, and my keys. "Hey i'm gonna go run up to the drugstore! Does anyone need anything?" I yell while standing at the bottom of the stairs "Get me some tampys!" Bella yells "Get me some gum." Marco also yells. "Frances- I yelled getting cut off by a loud moan. I almost about gagged. "Francesca SHUT THE FUCK UP. I haven't gotten any sleep because you and your horny husband, are fucking like goddamn rabbits every night you've been here!" Marco yells from his room. Well it looks like shes not getting shit then. 

I go into the garage and decide to take our black Audi R8, a little fancy to take when just going up to the drugstore but, it's a sexy car and I like sexy cars so it's fine. I finally arrive at the corner store and get out of my car and lock it. I walk into the shop and greet the cashier. He looks me up and down and I mentally gag. 

I walk over to the personal care items and pick up a box of tampons, and pregnancy tests. I walk up to the front and put my items on the counter while he scans them. I grab a pack of mint gum and throw it up on the counter. "That's gonna be $16.55 sweetheart" I grab a twenty out of my wallet and throw it on the counter "Keep the change, Sweetheart" I say giving him an ugly smile. He puts everything in the bag and hands me the receipt. "Have a good day perv." I say as I walk out and climb into my car. 

I arrive home and walk back inside through the front door. I see Bella, Francesca and Luca all in the kitchen making breakfast.  I walk into the kitchen, and throw Bella's box of tampons at her "Grazie" she says "Prego" I say leaving the kitchen and going upstairs. I give Marco his gum and head into my bathroom locking the door behind me. I take out the box of pregnancy tests from the bag and open one up. I sit on the toilet and piss on the stick, where your supposed to of course. And put the cap back on it and let it sit. I had let it sit for about ten minutes and then I finally decided to check it. 'Pregnant' it said printed on the front "Fuck fuck fuck" I chant.

How the hell am I gonna take care of child when my fatass can't even take care of herself.