shit

'I'm pregnant' the words came out smoother
than butter on fucking toast. I looked up to my parents. My mom was rubbing her temples, and my dads face was red with anger. I could've sworn I saw smoke come out of his ears bu- stop Sofie, now is NOT the time. "Sofie please go up to your room so I can talk with your mother." He says and I look at him and try to say something but before I can he sends a death glare, my way. I nod at him and run up to my room. I slam my door shut and hop onto my bed, I lay on my back and start playing 'bitch, don't kill my vibe' in my head, trying to figure out if i'm dead meat.

________________

I ended up falling asleep and woke up to footsteps, coming up the stairs. FUCK. I take my covers and pull them over my head trying to not have an anxiety attack. I already can tell whos in my room by his footsteps, my father, Angelo. Goddammit i'm so fucked, I already know. I feel the bed dip beside me and I can already tell he's sitting at the foot of my bed.

"Sofie, please remove the covers from your head." He asks in a neutral tone. I start to remove them from over my head slowly while avoiding eye contact with him. I finally remove the covers all the way "Hi papá" I say with a slight smile. "Listen, I spoke with your mother and she's not as mad as me. I don't know whether to be upset or not, considering the fact your only 17 and a man has knocked you up. Your my baby girl, and I thought you would've stayed the responsible one out of your siblings, but I guess things change." He says with a cold face. "Look dad i'm sorry, I wasn't being careful but I decided i'm gonna have this child." I say with a straight face and a little bit of attitude.

He looked at me with a harsh glare "That's fine." He said with gritted teeth "But I want to know who the father is so I can strangle him for knocking up my principessa." He says while I roll my eyes. "it's Alessandro Moretti, Angela and Giovanni's nephew." I say looking away "THAT LITTLE FUCKER!" He shouts "I knew he didn't come all the way back to Chicago for no reason. You can't be with him he's involved with bad things, trust me I know." He says.

I looked at him and stood up "Really dad? Now who the hell said I was gonna be with him. He went back to Florida and didn't even get my number. I'm not doing shit with him" I say rolling my eyes "I'm raising this baby without him." I say and fold my arms over my chest.

____________

I ended up telling my dad everything. I told him how me and Vanessa would move to New York, and how she was gonna help me raise the child. He ended up telling me he would buy me a penthouse but I would have to come visit every month.

I was really fucking tired so I decided to go to sleep. It was about 11:30 pm so I said goodnight to everyone and ran upstairs. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself, and then looked down at my stomach. I put my hands on my stomach "If your a boy and end up looking like your father and have my attitude, we are gonna be in deep shit." I say laughing while putting toothpaste on my toothbrush.

I walked back into my room, putting on some sleeping shorts and a white crop top and hopped into bed. I texted Vanessa

guineatrash666- hey shit head, we are moving to New York. My dad said he's gonna take care of everything and u need to start packing by tmrw;)

nessabear69- u little bitch u didn't even ask for my permission but fuck that yes we are going. when are we leaving?

guineatrash666- by next week

nessabear69- alright cunt bag ttyl gn<3

guineatrash666- buonanotte cazzo