Chapter 4-Y/n Vs Angie

Y/n swim away after y/n session with Lola and think to y/n yourself "wow what hot sex". Y/n swim on through the reef when y/n see some purple fish. Eww she's really ugly y/n think to yourself. Y/n keep swimming until she jumps right into y/n. How rude. Y/n were on your period and were in a super bad mood so y/n scream "WATCH WERE YOUR FUCKING GOING DUMB UGLY BITCH". "I'm so sorry I never saw you but you don't have to be so rude!" She shouts back at y/n. "Bitch I be rude to whoever I want" y/n say. "Ugh I hate people with attitudes like you" she says. "Whatever Karen" y/n say. "My name is Angie for the record!" She says. "No one cares now shut the fuck up" y/n say. As she starts to swim away you see her mouthing "bitch" to y/n. That was it! No one calls y/n bitch and gets away with it! Y/n swim up to her and grab her tail. "Hey get off me" Angie screams "shut up" y/n say dragging her into an alleyway. "Get your dirty fins off me i can smell all the STD's of you you stink!" Angie shouts. "Bitch your the one who probably has STD's actually no your probably a Virgin who would ever fuck you" y/n say laughing. "Oscar did" she says. "What?!" Y/n say. Oscar was yours! How fucking dare she. "He fucked me straight after y/n he told me y/n were boring no wonder he smelled so weird he had been with y/n" Angie says. "Shut up!" Y/n shout grabbing her and repeatedly dragging her around and smashing her against a wall. "Agh!" She screams. "Suffer in pain whore" y/n say when all of a sudden blood comes shooting at y/n and lands in your mouth. What the fuck Angie just had her period! "Eww you dirty fish use a tampon" y/n say. "What's a tampon?" She asks. "Ugh disgusting" y/n say. "I can't help it it's just my period every girl fish gets one" Angie says. Mm her blood tasted....fishy. "You know I think we can resolve our issues without fighting" y/n say. "Seriously? You wanna fuck me?" Angie asks. "Yes now lay down and prepare for delight" y/n say. "I'm sorry but I don't wanna get infected so imma leave" Angie says. "Excuse me! You can't leave me I'm horny as fuck" y/n say. "Too bad I don't fuck infected slurs" she says before swimming away. Ugh just great y/n were so horny. Y/n look over and see a large pole lying on the ground. "I guess since I'm so horny I could use this on myself" y/n say before swimming over to the pole and picking it up to cure your horniness......