Chapter 9- Lola the Midwife

Y/n wake up the next day with a sharp pain in y/n stomach. "Damn this pregnancy shit is painful" y/n say groaning. Y/n go over to the fridge and see there's no food. "Damn it I'm starving" y/n say. Y/n roll y/n eyes then leave y/n apartment to go to the store and get some food. On y/n way swimming there y/n see Lola swimming out of someone's apartment. Y/n being the nosy bitch y/n are swim closer to see why she was in someone's apartment but she spots you and stares. "What do you want?" Lola asks. "Still angry at me I see" y/n say rolling your eyes. "You screwed Angie behind my back!" Lola says. "Yeah and I regret that since she's nothing but a desperate ass hoe" y/n say. "Really?" Lola asks. "Yeah she's been fucking some pufferfish called Sykes" y/n say. "Oh that dude" Lola says rolling her eyes. "So what are you doing at this apartment?" Y/n ask. "Long story short I work as a prostitute now " Lola says. "Oh right" y/n say. "Have you told Oscar about the pregnancy yet by the way?" Lola asks. "No I can't he's married now!" Y/n say. "Oh yeah I saw that who the fuck is that Stacie girl?" Lola asks. "Don't know but she's one cocky bitch" y/n say making y/n and Lola laugh. "I've missed you" y/n say getting closer to Lola. "I've missed you too" Lola says. Lola grabs y/n and drags y/n to an alleyway where she starts kissing y/n. After making out Lola is about to finger y/n when water shoots out y/n.

"What the fuck is that?" Y/n ask. "Oh shit your waters have broke" Lola says. "What?" Y/n shout. "I'm not due for like another three months!" Y/n shout. "Well the baby's coming now I'll go get help" Lola says but y/n collapse onto the ground. "Omg" Lola says. "Don't leave" y/n say shaking in pain. "I need to get help someone needs to deliver this baby" Lola says but as she's about to swim out the alleyway a large anchor drops down blocking her way from getting out. "Shit no! Now I can't get out!" Lola shouts. "Agh!" Y/n scream as y/n contractions start kicking in. "Shit what are we gonna do?" Lola asks. "Well it normally takes a few hours for babies to come out right?" Y/n ask. "Umm y/n a fish the process is quick" Lola says. "Agh shit" y/n say as pain overtakes y/n body. Lola starts freaking out y/n can tell by her face.

"Lola I hate to break it too you but your gonna have to deliver this baby" y/n say. "What? I can't do that I'm no midwife!" Lola shouts. "AGH" y/n scream. "LOLA I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE THE PAIN MY BODY IS IN SO GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND GET THIS FISH OUT OF ME!" Y/n shout. Lola sighs and then swims over. Y/n spread y/n leg open for her so she can deliver the baby. "Push!" Lola shouts. "I'm trying!" y/n shout. "well try harder and push this fucking baby out your hole" Lola shouts. Y/n push as hard as y/n can till Lola sees a head. "I can it's head!" Lola says. Y/n push harder for a few more moments till a baby fish shoots out you crying. "It's a girl!" Lola says. She hands y/n the baby but all of a sudden the pain returns. "Why the fuck is it back! Y/n shout. "Oh shit!" Lola says. "What?" Y/n ask. "There's another one!" Lola shouts. "What?" Y/n shout. "YOUR HAVING TWINS NOW PUSH THIS OTHER BABY OUT!" Lola shouts. Y/n close y/n eyes and push until the second fish comes out. "It's girl again!" Lola shouts. She hands y/n the other baby and although y/n weren't exactly wanting kids y/n couldn't help but look at them and smile. "So you thought of names?" Lola asks. "How about Pearl and Pandora?" Y/n ask. "There beautiful names" Lola says. "Now let's try get out of here" y/n say. Lola swims over to the anchor and manages to find a tiny hole to go through. She swims through and y/n follow her with the kids who are still to little to swim so y/n have to hold them. "Thanks for helping today" y/n say. "No problem" Lola says smiling. Y/n say goodbye to her and then swim back to y/n apartment. Y/n climb into bed with the babies and fall asleep immediately from tiredness but it's not long till y/n awakened by Pearl and Pandora.

(p.s I know fish don't give birth they lay eggs but this is a fucked up fanfic so just pretend fish give birth like humans. Also this is the first labour scene I've ever wrote so I tried my best. Thank you all for the votes and views💗)