Chapter 6- Pregnant??

*1 week later*

It's been a week since y/n have been in the sea and y/n love life here! Sure it stinks of fish but other than that there's no worries. Y/n have been hooking up with Oscar and Lola for a week now. This morning when y/n woke up you felt sick. Y/n rushed to the toilet and threw up. Y/n also noticed y/n had gotten fatter lately. Oh shit. Oh no. Could y/n be.....pregnant with a fish! Y/n decide y/n should probably get it checked out so y/n decide to get an appointment at the hospital but under the sea don't do pregnancy tests. Great. Just great. Now y/n don't know if y/n pregnant or not. "Fuck my mom will kill me if I end up pregnant to a fish" y/n say sighing when all of a sudden y/n see Lola swim up to y/n.

"You ready for our daily meeting?" She asks flicking her hair in y/n face. "No I'm not! You dumbass whore!" y/n shout. "Woah what's gotten into you" Lola says. "I MIGHT BE FUCKING PREGNANT!" Y/n shout. "Well there's only one way to find out" Lola says. "How?" Y/n ask. "Angie is the only fish in the whole reef who knows if a fish is pregnant let's go" Lola says. "Hell no I'm not going anywhere near that stanky ass fish" y/n say. "We don't have any choice let's go!" Lola says taking y/n hand and swimming off with y/n to get Angie. Angie is sitting fingering herself when y/n swim in. "Omg Angie!" Y/n shout even though y/n are kinda turned on by the way she masturbates. "Haven't you ever heard of knocking the door?!" She screams. "Look Angie y/n thinks she might be pregnant so do your thing and find out" Lola says. "Why should I help you two?" Angie says. "JUST FUCKING TEST ME YOU DUMBASS HOE!" Y/n shout. "Or what?" Angie asks. "OR I'LL RAPE YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!" Y/n shout. "I wouldn't mind that" Angie whispers. "What?" Y/n ask. "Nothing I'll go get my stick" Angie says before swimming off and grabbing a metal stick.

"Why the fuck do you have a metal stick?" Y/n ask. "Because I need you to piss on it and if your pee doesn't float away in the ocean and sticks to the stick it means your preggers" Angie says. "What a load of bullshit" y/n say. "I hate to agree with Angie, but Angie is right she has never gotten a pregnancy wrong so just piss on the stick" Lola says. "Fine" y/n say. Y/n swim to a corner and piss on the stick and bring it back to Angie. Angie examines it for a moment and then gasps. "What?" Y/n ask. "Your.....pregnant" Angie says. "WHAT!" Y/n shout.

NOTE: sorry for not updating for ages but I will be doing regular updates now maybe once or twice a week. Also thank you for over 500 reads this is crazy😭💗