Info

I struggled whether I should write this short book or not. But I think now has to be the right time to be vocal and spread awareness. Racism and discrimination towards black people hasn't been only a huge problem in the USA, but in the whole world.

I'm a young black, senegalese girl, who was born and who grew up in Germany. With not many black people in Germany, I was always one of the few black people or sometimes the only one. Since Kindergarten I've been confronted with racism and it still hasn't stopped. At the moment, the black community is again going through a tough time. And I saw an opportunity with Wattpad to educate and explain how I experienced racism and how I dealt and still deal with it.

This short book will be a very personal one and I don't want to attack anyone and I also don't want to be attacked! My goal is to make people understand how it is being black in this Society and to educate how to be anti-racist. I've also noticed over the time that many People didn't even noticed that they were racist. But certain comments actually are! So again, I'm trying to show the difference in which I call, being actively racist and passively racist. 

I sincerly hope that I can make a change in people's mindset and I hope I can help to make the world a better place, where racism and discrimination is finally the past!

Feel free to vote and comment, but please remain polite and respectful! If you want to share your own story feel free to comment.

black_ma23