10

As soon as me snd harry arived at the sidemen house I was greated by ethan he pulled me into a hug

"You look amazing" he said As he kissed my forehead

"Thanks" I replied

We went and got a few drinks did some shots.

Me,talia,simon and ethan were dancing for about an hour before everyone left.

The only people who didn't leave and was staying at the house was
-me and ethan
-talia and Simon
-josh and freya
-vik,jj,tobi and harry

Because jj is a literal child we played spin the bottle no one minded as we were all so close friends the bottle landed on me and harry so he leaned in for a kiss.

I got butterfly's. Fuck.

We carried on playing I had to kiss freya and talia a few times but that was it. I fell asleep on the sofa as I was very tired but woke up in bed next to ethan so he must have carried me up I was still in my dress from last night so I put one of ethans t-shirts out his bag and went downstairs, I couldn't remember anything from last night until saw harry sat at the breakfast bar.

I remember now.

I couldn't help but think about it. I was drunk it was nothing. Hopefully.

"Morning ells" he said

"Morning haz how's u" I replied

"I'm good thanks u"

"Yeah i got a huge headache tho"

Itsella- throwback to last night xo

*time skip to back at my apartment*

I got home had a bath and put some turkey dinosaurs and chips in the oven because I'm a literal 21 year old child.

I put some Netflix on tidied my apartment ate my food and went to tesco did my weekly shop got home put it away and fell asleep around 11.

I woke up around 7 to my alarm I went to the gym, got home and had a shower. Me and ethan are going to my mums for the night to see them as u haven't seen them in about 2 months and I miss them.

My mum lives with my step dad paul and my step brother Dan (26) my step sisters anastasia (15) and lily (12). My step dad and mum have been together since I was 3 I don't know my real dad as he left my mum when she was pregnant with me. They live in Nottingham so we had quite a long drive and today was the first time my family met ethan and I was very nervous.

I was doing my makeup and got a knock on the door it was ethan he had his bag of stuff I finished getting ready then we got on the way.

An- ty for 1k reads ily

Don't be a silent reader please vote and comment xo
Sorry this is short again

-beth xo