11

We arived in the miserable looking Nottingham and at my mums house we knocked on the door to be greated by a rather smiley mum and Phil.

(An- I'm gonna skip the part at ella mums because I cba to do it really lol sorry)

About a week later I had filmed loads of videos and a few brand deals and had plans to go out for a meal with everyone at nobu thank God I wasn't paying because tbh I'm poor

I got ready and got into the car and arived at nobu met up with ethan and the other guys.

I hugged harry and butterflies.Fuck.

I shook it off again but I feel like he felt it to because he looked at me smiled and walked to the table. I sat down next to harry and ethan but I didn't mind at all. I uploadeda new instagram post and ordered my food.

Itsella- nobu with my crew lol 1,929,272 likes Comments-

1,929,272 likes
Comments-

Wroetoshaw- I hate u lol
   >tbh ur not my fave bab

Bezingagram- where is my photo credit
   >sorry bab

I got back to my flat and harry was with me because he was to fucked to go home alone so I said he could stay on the sofa if he wanted and he said yeah I put some Netflix on we watched a film called 365 days and it was extreme.

I was gonna go to bed but before I could harry grabbed my arm and kissed me...

I couldn't pull away and I know it's bad but I just couldn't.

"Harry no we shouldn't do this" I finally managed to mumble ad I pulled away.

"I know ella but I'm crazy about u" he smiled

"No harry this is wrong don't tell ethan I beg"

"It won't ells don't worry" he replied

I got up and walked into my room slamming the door and dropping to the floor crying I put my head in a pillow and screamed.

About 3 house had passed and harry was fast asleep on the sofa I needed to  get out so I went for a walk to the shop I wrote harry a letter incase he he woke up.

Haz,
         I need space I'm on a walk I have turned my phone of so don't bother ringing me.
                     Ella x

I got a bottle of wine and sat on a bench in the park and drank it for about an hour before hedding back to my apartment I couldn't face harry so I went to freyas as she was still up because she just messaged the girls gc I knocked on the door she opened it and I just fell into her crying my eyes out

"Frey I have fucked up I need your help but u can't tell josh"

An- hey so the paragraphs are gonna be shorter but there will be more if that's ok

Did u expect this??

Don't be a silent reader please vote and comment xo

-beth xo