13

I got home and had a shower my phone pined while I was doing my makeup.

(I have changed harrys name to *Harry ;)* for more effect ygm)

From: harry ;)
Hey cal was questioning me lol x

To:harry;)
Same I got him off my back tho 😂 x

I finished my makeup and got dressed

Itsella- why fuck 1 when you can have 2- lil pump 1,293,376likes Comments-

1,293,376likes
Comments-

Wroetoshaw-you need a hair cut bitch
>as do u haz

*time skip to meting ethan at nandos*

"Hi gorgeous" ethan said kissing me

"Hey" I replied

We sat down and ordered ate our food and spoke for ages then went back to ethans.

I was staying at ethans tonight as the sidemen was filming a video 'becoming parents for 24 hours' I was with ethan and we had agreed to call out child madison.

The next morning we arived at simon and jjs but josh said that we was doing a random wheel to choose who we was with and I got put with harry.

We started to go around London being the great parents to little madison harry insisted on buying her a adidas tracksuit and a little lambo car thing.

We got back and me and harry won everyone said it's because I'm a girl but yanno.

I was moving in with harry and freezy in there new house next week this had been a ranged for months now so me and ethan got home and started packing.

A week later I had moved in with the boys but only friends and family knew yet.

I shouted harry in my room he cane in and sat on my bed and well let's say we didn't do much talkin...

We heard the door open it was freezy

Fuck harry quickly put his joggers and top back on and pretended to be talking about youtube I decided I was gonna make us a meal so I went to tesco and got some stuff to make some lasagne.

I got home and started blasting out blossoms as they are my fave band just as I was singing well more like screaming stranger still harry came up behind me and kissed me

"Smells nice bab" he said while walking to his room

"Thanks mate" I shouted

Ten mins later I shouted the boys and we all sat and had a lovely dinner we started talking bout Christmas as it was only 1 month away the boys both said I had full control on decorating and I was very exited.

Harry was going back to his parents on Christmas Eve and I was going back to my parents on boxing day as they was on holiday till then and they are picking me up on the way back so I was alone on Christmas but that's fine.

After dinner I put everything in the dishwasher and put my pj's on I got a text from the household gc:

Ehc household:

Harry;) footy on in 10 living room x

Me:ok see u then x

Freezy: ok