•8•

•Toms pov•
"Where you off to?" My mum asks me as I slip on my jacket.
"Audrey really loves the Spiderman movies and they shipped me the mask as a souvenir so I thought she might like to see it." I say.
"You really like spending time with Allison and Audrey." She states.
"Well yeah I mean.. Allison has been my best friend since we were little. Course I like spending time with them.." I say.
"Maybe there's still something there." She suggests and I roll my eyes.
"Don't start." I groan. "There's nothing between us."
"Tom, there will always be something between you two." She says and I walk out the door.
As I cross the street, I erase what my mum said from my head. I walk up the driveway and onto her front porch, knocking. The door opens, revealing a stressed out looking Allison.
"It's not a good time.." she says.
I hear Audrey crying, and it makes me instantly sad.
"Is everything okay?" I ask.
"The school is having a father daughter dance.." she says quietly.
She's crying because she doesn't have a dad to take her.. that poor little girl.. no girls deserves to feel like that.
"Let me take her." I say.
"What?"
"Let me take her.. I know it's not the same as having a dad but it's better than nothing, right?" I shrug.
I see a small smile grow on Allison's face, yet she still looks a little sad.
"Come on in." She says.
I walk inside, seeing little Audrey sitting on the couch wiping the tears from her eyes.
"Hey honey, you look like you need a hug." I say.
She jumps up from her spot on the couch, walking over to me with her head down. I lift her up in my arms and she instantly wraps her arms and legs around me, hugging me tightly.
I feel such a strong connection to her.
"I've got a question for you. How would you like it if I took you to the father daughter dance?" I ask.
Her head lifts from my shoulder, looking me in the eyes with a big goofy grin on her face.
"Yes please!" She says.
"Now don't you cry over stuff like that, you've got me, and Haz. We can do these events with you." I say.

•Allison's pov•
I watch how good Tom is with her. He's perfect, absolutely, completely perfect.
I want to tell him.. so badly. I can't though.. he could fight me for custody, he could leave for a huge movie opportunity, too many things could go wrong. I did this for a reason.
"Feel better now?" He asks her and she nods with a smile, resting her head on his shoulder again.
He sits down, rubbing her back as he rocks in the recliner. My poor girl has been crying for an hour and he fixed it in less than five minuets..
"Thank you.." I say.
"Course.. she deserves the world." He says.
Quickly Audrey falls asleep, little snores escaping her mouth. I show Tom to her room, so he can lay her in her bed. He gently sets her down, pulling the blanket over her and tucking her in.
I could see this every night..
No.
I shake the thought away, and he walks out the door, shutting it quietly.
"She's precious." He says.
"I know.." I sigh happily.
I sit down on the couch and he sits on the other side, facing me. A sigh escapes his lips and I raise my brow at him.
"What's up?" I ask.
"You.." he says. "You just left.. no explanation."
I can see the hurt in his eyes, this has obviously been bugging him. A lot.
"And that bullshit excuse that there was no reason for why you left? Don't give me that.. you don't run away for no reason, so what was the reason?" He asks.
"Tom I honestly just don't have an explanation for you.." I say.
"Well the idea I came up with, is that you met some guy online from New York, fell in love with him, left me, and had a baby with him." He says.
Oh god he's coming up with the worst possible ideas..
"I promise I never cheated on you, and I definitely didn't move away for a boy." I say.
"So you just weren't in love with me anymore." He states.
I feel a pang in my heart. The way he said that so coldly, making me so sad. Of course I was in love with him. He was my soulmate..
"I was in love with you." I say.
"You obviously weren't because you don't just leave someone you love." He says.
"Tom." I grab his hand, squeezing it. "I was in love with you.. for a long time."
"When did it go away? Your feelings for me?" He asks.
There was no definitive time.. I was heart broken when I first moved out to New York. Leaving everyone I knew and loved, my home, my family, just to be all alone and pregnant in a strange city was exhausting. Loosing Tom was what made me crumble though, he was the glue that held me together and I lost him.
"They didn't.. I was broken." I say honestly. "But then I had Audrey.. I knew I needed to let my life go, and give her the life she deserved." 
He sits quietly for a moment, running his hand through his messy curls.
"Alright." He nods.
"Alright?" I question.
"I don't want the past to ruin what we could have now." He says.
What we could have now?.. what does that even mean? Why are boys so confusing?
"So we're on a clean slate?" I ask.
"Yes." He says. "I'm a famous actor, you're a mum, we're moving on."
"You are very cocky now aren't you?" I laugh.
"I have a lot to be cocky about, darling." He smirks and I roll my eyes.
"Mhmm." I hum in amusement.
"Cmon, you can't disagree." He says, flexing his muscles.
"You're dumb." I say.
"Yeah, but I'm hot." He says.
"You're alright." I shrug.
His brows knit together, a little chuckle escaping his lips.
"So you're telling me.." he says, scooting closer to me. "You're not attracted to me?"
"No you nasty." I laugh, scooting away from him.
He scoots closer once more, now leaving me trapped between the arm of the couch and his body. I look up to him with a glare and he wiggles his brows at me.
"You really haven't changed one bit have you?" I ask.
"Not at all, unless you count the muscles, abs, fantastic hair, and jam packed bank account." He lists off.
"Yep still just as annoying." I nod.