Epilogue (One Week Later)

For the past week I've been going to human school with my boyfriend, I loved saying that. Pearl finally resolved all the troubles she had with her parents and was slowly warming back up to them again.

Maire, Max, Pearl, and I started going on swims together. Pearl enjoyed the adventure more than she thought she would and gladly joined us on our swims.

Maire introduced me to her parents as a "friend from school" and we started hanging out on land too. Her parents were really friendly and I loved them.

Max felt better knowing he could protect me and his mom with not transforming every, single, time water touched him. And I introduced him to my parents, not as my boyfriend- they would hate that 'cause to them I'd be starting a family.

School started becoming repetitive but it was still fun. I was doing better after being there for so long, tests were becoming easier. It was boring during gym when everyone else was swimming but I was glad that Max didn't have to worry about swim class himself.

Jade had grown a little suspicious about why Maire never said anything about me before so we told her we never meet until the beginning of the year. She stilled seemed a little suspicious when it came to Max and I suddenly being together in a week but she never said anything.

Everything was perfect! There was nothing that I would wish for.

I was stilling swimming with fishes and walking with people. Maire started bringing me into town and I wanted to stop at every shop.

Pearl also came to me one day and told me she was thinking about joining me on land! Max and Maire were as surprised as I was when I told them, but I guess will all changed after our adventure.

But now we were on a new adventure. One that slowly brought sea and land together- mers and people together.

~Thanks for reading!
And now, sadly, Sea To Land is finished. I do have some short stories with these characters and if you ever want me to publish them then let me know!
I hope you enjoyed the story! :)~