4.Memory

Long chapter ahead.

ARIEL'S POV

"O GEEZ! woman just wake up or else we will be late and I don't want to miss my breakfast." I heard Emily's irritated voice once again. I only covered my face with the duvet and slept peacefully. I am not a morning person at all. I just want to snuggle into my bed and never wake up. It feels so comfortable in the duvet. Its cold outside and I can't leave this warm duvet. I heard the door open and then shut. Thank god Emily left.
But suddenly the duvet was jerked away from me and I groaned in annoyance. I felt weight on me and arms wrapped around me. I knew it was Daniel. I turned to face him and looked at his handsome face. He smiled at me while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Good morning sleepy head." He said. I just snuggled into his chest and wrapped my arms around him. He in return kissed my head.
"Good morning to you too babe." I said against his chest. He smelled so good. His aftershave was something I could smell all day.
"We have to go for exploring the town you know. We will be late if you keep laying in the bed like this." He said moving his fingers from my hairs. I forced my lazy ass to get out of the bed somehow. I guess Emily left already. I went inside the bathroom and did my buissness. After a relaxing shower I came out and started searching my suitcase for some nice clothes. Daniel kept looking at me from the bed. He was already dressed but he was in casual clothes. Whereas I had to wear formals cause I am going to do all the on camera work. I finally found something nice to wear and started getting ready.

After a little makeup and setting my hair I was ready and looked at Daniel who was looking at me with a smirk

After a little makeup and setting my hair I was ready and looked at Daniel who was looking at me with a smirk. He must be thinking something naughty again by the look on his face.
"What are you thinking about?" I asked him as he stood up and came to stand in front of me. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. I blushed at the closeness. He held my chin and kissed me passionately. I responded without wasting any second for it. After a few minutes of a heated make out we pulled away panting.
"I wish we could stay here all day." He said against my lips. I smirked.
"As much as I want to be here with you, we have all of them waiting for us. Lets go." I said pulling him out of the room. But I took my purse with me before that.

We came to the dining hall where everyone was already having breakfast. Kevin smirked as he saw me and Daniel coming together while Emily rolled her eyes. And Camilla well she just glared at me.

I sat down next to Daniel and started with my breakfast that was bacon.

I don't know how can they make so delicious food in this deserted town. Its really amazing.

"So what work do we have today?" Asked Kevin.

We all looked at Taylor as he was the manager of this show.
"We will be doing an introductory part today. Emily and Darren will be going around for locations and facts. While Josh will be shooting some introductory part with Ariel." Taylor explained us.
"Good. I wish to finish this project fast. Its not safe around here." It was Darren who spoke. He was right. This town was spooky and nobody wished to stay long.