Success

"We could spare a few of those for you."

Germany made a point for everyone to see the bullet he held, causing a few humans to shudder. This wasn't rule-abiding, stern reliable Germany that most humans favored, no, this was the Germany who started two world wars and could have almost won at least one of them if no one had interfered.

"Surprised? Naturally. Get over it fast for your own good. This is the new reality." England smirked as those words left his lips, the smirk so many of his enemies had loathed and titled as the 'smirk of the Devil', because whenever it plastered itself upon his expression, it meant suffering for his enemies.

What was worse, there was still that frightening ability he possessed that would be better described in the words of a wise man, and one of the few humans born to live alongside nations; "Then, as though he hadn't been the personification of the Devil mere moments ago, his smile turned sweet." Yes, that about summed it up.

"You can't just do that!" It was yelled by one of the humans, but it didn't really matter who. All of the mortal in the room were on the same low line now.

A dull thud caught everyone's attention; Some in nervous fear, others in absolute calm. The seat which was previously occupied by Russia's 'boss' was now empty. A glance below gave the answer, for there lay his motionless body with his neck bent at an odd angle, and his eyes were wide, open, and unseeing. Dead.

There was also Russia himself, whose childishly cheerful expression had not changed, even as he chirped; "Just a warning." If the mortals were scared before, they were downright terrified now. "Vanya, I told you killing him was unnecessary!" Scolded Ukraine, not unlike a mother who would scold her child for consuming forbidden sweets. Russia only shrugged, responding with a 'just in case'.

"So, as the commie over there showed you, you really have no choice in this." America was leaning back in his seat, his legs up on the table, his entire image one of laid-back arrogance. It finally sunk in. This was the new reality, the new world order, and there was nothing any mortal could do about it.

Days passed and governments changed. The nations were treated like royalty. Many different people had to be... Disposed of, for this to happen, simply because they couldn't accept someone in a higher rank than them. Now, the nations only did this to achieve peace, along with other obvious reasons such as much-needed respect to themselves. Yet their goals were not reached, for as long as humanity walked this Earth, there would be no such thing as peace.

It seemed as though everything was under control, but then it begun. All the politicians who were stripped of their power and titles decided to try and turn the tables back in their favor. Using similar methods to those as the nations, but less effective, they slowly won some people over to their side. They led them to believe the nations were not human in the least; That they were dangerous beings that had to be kept under control, because otherwise, they would destroy humanity.

Many more than preferable agreed with those pathetic ex-politicians, yet the nations had managed to deeply instill the truth in far more people. All was... Relatively safe.

Or so they thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Gosh, I am so sorry everyone for not updating, but Wattpad was blocked for a week due to my exams -_- I didn't get a chance to announce that, but I'm back for good now! My demons of exams are over!

I hope no one thought I abandoned Wattpad and my stories. I promise I did not.

Comments, reads, votes are as awesome as Gilbert y'all, really appreciate them

Ciao till the day after tomorrow~!

For real this time.