Part 2

Amelia POV
Luisita and I met by chance and it changed our lives for the better. The way she was passionate always made me adore her but at times drove me crazy. When she spoke about feminism and when she binges watches that novela. All these little things made her, her. I know at times I could drive her crazy too. I loved the way her family loves her and welcome me into their lives. She was always supported of my dreams. She encouraged me to apply for parts even when they were either me playing a teenager or even a mature woman. We could talk about anything. Our first date which went into the next day. We had this connection and this spark that engulfed us. Our first night together was filled with so much passion. Neither one of us could get enough of each other. To be in the sheets with her and just losing ourselves in each other was a connection that I won't forget. To wake up to her the following morning was amazing. Feeling her next to me and trailing my fingers all over. Drawing imaginary pictures all over her curves. I couldn't get enough of her. I don't think any other woman made feel like this way. I can't resist her and I think I'm addicted. I'm addicted to Luisa Gomez. We woke up that morning totally in love. Trying to leave that apartment was hard. I couldn't even recall how many times I dressed to only be undressed the next second. I think we unlocked something we were missing and didn't want to be without. We were crazy about each other. I don't even know how long it took for me to move in. We were inseparable and just figure it would be better for me to just move in. I knew that I wanted to be with Luisita for the rest of my life. We still laugh about that night. We used "Manzanilla" as a codeword when we wanted to go home and give into our desires.
Luisita had to deal with my many actor friends and she could barely stand them. I can agree that some of them fell along the lines of being arrogant. I would watch Luisi roll her eyes whenever they spoke of something without matter. She made her annoyance clear whenever we went out. The things she would say would leave me embarrassed. She also had this habit of stealing shot glasses which was cute at first but become an annoyance. After a couple of months, I guess we were coming to a rough patch. Things started getting to us that had no point getting to us. We'd have these pointless fights. One-night Luisita wasn't having it and spoke about how she felt that we weren't the same anymore. That we didn't look at each other that way we use to. That conversation weighed on me. I kept replaying it back and forth in my head. Was she right? Were we changing into something that just wasn't working for the both of us.
I think back to that night when everything came to light. On the way home, I finally accepted that Luisita was right. We weren't the same anymore. Why did everything change? Tears started to well in my eyes. I was trying so hard to fight them off. Finding out that Ana and Sergi broke up only made it worst. They were so happy so in love and then it was over. Me and Luisita were going down that very same route. I couldn't hold them in anymore the tears rolled down my face. Luisita stop mid-sentence in whatever she was saying. I felt this pain in my chest and couldn't stand it. I had the driver stop and I got out. I just couldn't deal and I guess I took the coward way by leaving. I left Luisita all alone. As soon as I started walking away the pain in my chest only got stronger. I realized I couldn't go home. I watched the backlights fade into the night. 

Back to youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें