Chapter 2

Star's POV
I woke up in a weird room, I screamed when I didn't see Bucky, I heard the booms outside. I heard someone come in,
A woman said" Shh, sweetie, shh. It's okay."
I screamed" Wucky?! Wucky!"
" Okay, okay, shh..." I started crying, louder and louder," Oh, god... shh, shh, shh." The lights started going on and off," Barnes! Where the hell are you?!" She ran out, I breathed heavily, the lights near me blew up, then I saw Bucky.
" Wucky! Wucky!" He ran to me, and lifted me up,
He whispered" Shh, shh, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay, calm down. Shh, it's okay, Bucky's here." I dug my face into his shoulder, he lifted me up, I stopped being scared and the booms stopped with me." See? All better, Star. It's okay, Bucky's right here."

Bucky's POV
I watched as she calmed down fully, the storm slowing and eventually stopping too.
I whispered" See? All better, Star. It's okay, Bucky's right here." Her face was dug into my shoulder, she was terrified but now that I'm here, I think she's okay. I let her calm herself down for a few minutes," Are you okay, Star?" She nodded,

I carried her out of the room, she was in one of my hoodies and socks that Natasha had

I carried her out of the room, she was in one of my hoodies and socks that Natasha had. She had a dog tag, that read Little Soldier "Star" August 24, which must mean she was born that day or started the experiments or succeeded in an experiment. Everyone was trying to figure out if this kid could be potentially deadly... except for me.
I sat her on the counter in the kitchen, turning my back to her as I looked for something to feed her. She was so small, she needed to eat food, they probably only fed her once a week maybe two times. She was handcuffed to her feet and wrists, and had a shock collar around her neck. They treated her like she was an animal, and I need to make sure she knows she's human and will not be treated like she's an animal. I sighed, I can't believe she survived through all the experiments they done on her. I gave her a bowl of stew and a glass of milk,
I said" It's okay to eat, go on." She crouched down to eat like an animal, I stopped her," No, no, no. See, here like this." I picked up the spoon and fed her, she ate it easily, I sighed, so they definitely treated her like an animal. I continued to feed her, till the bowl was nearly empty, she yawned, making grabby hands. I smiled, lifting her up into my arms," Here, drink." I put the cup to her lips and gently made her drink. Once the glass was empty, I put it down and carried her to the couch in the lounge.
Steve said" Is she okay?" She nuzzled her face into my neck,
" She's okay." She dozed off, I smiled, rubbing her back gently," She doesn't know how to eat like normal, I had to feed her myself."
" Her storm knocked out a block. They didn't have power for half an hour."
" She didn't mean to."
" Tony and Bruce are looking over her files, so we'll figure out how strong she is soon."
" What then?" Steve sighed," Is Stark gonna experiment on her like they did?" My arms tightened around her, I glared at Steve,
" Hey, you're gonna wake her up. Calm down." I let my arms loosen, I sighed," I'm not gonna let anything happen, Buck. We just need to know how powerful she is, to know what she's been through."
" Okay." I looked at the stuffed animal in her arm,
" That's a Simba plush."
" Why would they give her something like this?"
" To give her something that can be taken away. To make her emotions go crazy, we don't know."

I held Star in my arms,
Stark said" She's a dangerous little bomb!"
Steve said" She's a child, Tony."
" Yeah, a little bomb child, Cap."
" She doesn't know what she's doing."
" And how do we know that?" I looked at them, I walked to them, sitting her down on the counter.
" Look at her, Tony, she's a little child."
" Then let me run a few tests."
I said" No."
" We have to run tests, to make sure she's even human."
" She's human."
" Yeah, she can manipulate the weather, very human."
" Let me handle this."
" Yeah, the ex-assassin handle a tiny child, that's a great idea." I glared at him, then turned my head away from him.
" Stay with Steve, Star, okay? I'll be back in a minute." I held my hand against hers, she nodded her head, I walked away from them.

Star's POV
Bucky walked away, I made grabby hands to Steve,
I said" Weve!"
He said" Coming, Star, coming." He walked to me, holding me in his arms, I yawned." Tony, she's a kid. She's not dangerous, look at her." The other man looked at me,
The other man said" Damn... fine, fine. We figure the kid out, and figure out how to control her."

I was crying as the man with glasses stuck a needle in my arm, I heard big booms.
He said" This isn't working, Steve. Distract her."
Steve said" I don't know how."
" Hi, Star. My name's Bruce. Can you say Bruce?"
I said" Wuce."
" I'm just taking some blood to make sure you're okay. So can you calm down?"
" Wucky!" I started crying harder,
Steve said" Oh, geez... okay, okay, I'll go get Bucky, okay?" I cried louder as he walked away," Or not." He walked back to me," Friday, call Bucky Barnes to the med bay. Shh, shh, it's okay, it's okay, Star. Shh, shh."
" Wucky!" Then I saw Bucky, he walked to me, I nuzzled my face into his chest.
He said" Hey, Star. You okay?" I whined, shaking my head," Shh, it's okay, you're okay."
Once Bruce was done, I was nuzzling my face into Bucky's neck,
Bucky said" See, it's okay, nothing bad happened. All better."