twenty two

Stella's POV:

1 YEAR LATER

Over the past year, I have been managing my addiction very well, and so has Spencer. We attended multiple meetings, and got some help from the team.

As for our feelings between each other, we never made anything official. Yes, we had our heated moments, and our occasional booty calls, but we were focused on bettering ourselves, so our feelings were put on hold.

Not to mention, this was a big year for the BAU. We had more cases than ever, and many of them were not your typical case.

We had a man who chopped up his victims and served it to people volunteering at the search party for a victim. Her name was Tracey Lambert.

We had an older couple who kidnapped kids and when they would misbehave so badly, the woman cremated them. They kept a boy captive for 8 years, and then 2 other girls as well. One boy died just one day before we found them.

There was also a case involving anthrax, which put the life of Spencer at risk. I wasn't at the scene, Hotch and Derek wouldn't allow it, considering they knew how close we were. They didn't know about what happens in the bedroom. They just know how important we are to each other.

Anyway, Spencer found the cure for the anthrax, and Rossi, Derek, and Hotch chased down the unsub.

Those are just a few of the many crazy cases from this year. Due to my overdose almost a year ago, I wasn't allowed to be involved in takedowns or interrogations for months. I was always at the local PD, maybe a crime scene. Other than that, I felt like a person with a desk job. It wasn't until about 3 months ago when they started to consider me mentally tough enough to be involved.

That's all for today. I haven't written in here in awhile and I just needed to get a lot off my chest

-S.K.

I shut my journal and set it on my nightstand to the left of my bed. Hotch gave us 3 days off, since we closed a huge case the other day.

We finally caught all of the hitmen. We started with Giuseppe, and then eventually found the hitman who sniped people and the one who dealt with poison. We took in the teenage boy who ran the site, which got us closer to our last two hitmen, or should I say women.

Miss .45 was her name. She dealt with men who met with her wanting their girlfriends, wives, families killed. She killed the men instead. The men were surrogates for her father.

The way we caught them both was rather complicated. We sent Spencer in undercover as a man who wanted his pregnant wife killed.

Miss .45, or should I say Cat Adams, eventually caught onto our plan after examining his ring. She figured out that he was FBI, and tried to flush everyone out. She got JJ and Rossi, but not Morgan and I.

Fast forward ten minutes, and JJ comes through our mics, announcing that there is C4 ammunition attached to the gas line underneath the restaurant.

I very casually stood up from the table and headed to the back, alerting the staff to get everyone out ASAP. The fact that there were bombs meant that the bomber was here with us, so Morgan and I looked around for anyone on their phone who had their eyes on Spencer and Cat.