SEQUEL: REALITY SETS IN

Hello loyal readers!

I have just finished writing and updating the final chapter of DFA  and I can't wait to hear from you how much you liked it. Or how much you want to kill me.

Now, that DFA is finished, I finally want to take a deep breath and take a short break from writing.

Did I just hear your protests and angry voices?????

I devoted all my attention to DFA in order to give you updates every alternate day, like I had promised. So, I need to take a little break to take my mind off of writing for a few days. Also, I need some time to plan out the plot for RSI. I have got a lot on my mind and I have to narrow my ideas to entertain you and give you the best of my writing, because you deserve nothing less.

All that said, I wanted a break for two weeks from today, after which I will update and start the final installment of this trilogy with a bang. Today is July 16, 2020 and I will start RSI on August 1, 2020. During this time, you can rave and curse me for leaving you all on a cliffhanger m you can catch up on reading other books on your reading list.

With your help, I chose the cover of RSI. I am glad you all decided to participate and voice out your opinions because it has always helped me a great deal. This is the cover that was chosen by you readers, for the last book if the trilogy, REALITY SETS IN.

I have always been in contact with my readers because I like to know what they're thinking and how they're responding to my plot

I have always been in contact with my readers because I like to know what they're thinking and how they're responding to my plot. I kinda pride myself on it. I have tried to respons to all of your comments and messages, even if I was late.

The whole purpose of interacting with the readers is to ensure them and send out a simple message to them. The message being, "I see you, I respect you and I thank you".

So, I'm going to mention a few select readers, which I have often seen in the comments section. When I upload a chapter, I look forward to their comments and personally love to discuss the plot with them in the inbox section. I made this list a while ago, so it's not exactly updated. It's just to appreciate you readers and if your name isn't here, it doesn't mean you that I don't see you or respect you any less. So, here goes. In no particular order, obviously.

masha_mishel for amazing and thoughtful comments. I loved reading her insights to my story and it made me see my own story in a new light. Kudos to her for that. I look forward to reading your comments in the next book.

this_escalated_fast may be a new reader (compared to people who have been following this story for more than a year now) but her enthusiasm about it never fails to amaze me.

QueenOfLaughter has been one of the earliest followers of this trilogy. She has been here, with me and this series when it only had a couple of thousand votes. I mentioned her in the last book too and couldn't have not mention her now. Her small edits help me a lot and make this story free of typos and grammatical errors. I look forward to your comments and your support in the next book. Thank you for being there.

fly99_ another new and enthusiastic reader who loves to debate and discuss plot theories in the comments. A hardcore Zara supporter, who posted a message on my message board when she knew I needed it. 

unicornweirdoooooooo reader, who binged read my book in a very short time and actively commented, discussing theories and possibilities in the comments section.

glitter_laces_ I have loved every one of your comments because I have found them full of humor. Whenever I see your username in the comment section, I prepare myself for cracking up. 

0Aeryn0 I associate this cat profile picture with you. I see your name come up in those long comment sections where there are 100+ people arguing about whatever subject of the story. I have read your theories and maybe adopted some of them.

uhhhev another old reader. An active participant in the comments section and not afraid to voice our her views about certain matters. I have seen you helping other readers understand terms as well as the storylines, which is really great of you.

V_Nisha25 another new reader and a very active reader. You are a very hard headed person (not meant to be offensive) and have really strong opinions. I have seen you express yourself without caring what others may thing, which I appreciate.

Mona_Lisa_bruhh I find your profile picture really hilarious. Most of the times I'm laughing because of your username when a notification pops out. I love your comments and your humor.

krisamal is another active reader who likes to throw around plot theories and debate on the character development and decisions with everyone.

antara666 a bold reader who isn't afraid to put iut her views for public scrutiny. Another hard head and smart reader who has caught onto a lot of theories and is an Ethan supporter.

Damon_isdaddyPERIODT Apart from the hilarious user name, the comments I have read this user posting are straight out hilarious and entertaining. This user is snarky and clear headed.

darkestlie I think this user has read all of my book recommendations which is a proof that we have similar interests. An Indian and an army. What else do I need?

vyoletpearl I look forward to her comments and she is probably the only reader who can claim that they got their boyfriend hooked to my story. Always funny, lively and entertaining.

I have many more names which I could add but for now, I will stop. I hope these shout-outs make you readers feel seen because I wouldn't be here without you all. I hope everyone of you, who are reading this, tune into RSI and hopefully other books I plan to write in the future. I'm so glad to have such good readers who sometimes make me scratch my head in frustration and make me giddy.

See you in two weeks, y'all!

Bye for now.

Shanika