𝗦𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗔'𝗦 𝗢𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥

alright! this idea has been stuck in my head a lot!

enjoy!

☆ sarada's older brother would be about 1-2 years older than her because honestly, i don't sasuke would be able to wait.

☆ a sasuke look-a-like. 

- black hair, onyx eyes, and a handsome face.

☆ sakura would want to cut his hair like sasuke's , but (y/n) would continuously refuse.

- "you'll look so handsome!"

- "mom, i'll look like a duck's butt."

☆ after (y/n) heard that kakashi trained his dad (kinda) he always stayed near the 6th hokage. he would get special permission to sit in his office and stare at him.

- people started thinking that he was kakashi's child at first, until they saw (y/n)'s clan symbol.

☆ then (y/n) started begging kakashi to train him. it took 1 year, but it was totally worth it.

- kakashi's personality would rub off on (y/n).

☆ (y/n) is a lot like itachi in terms of growing up, like graduating early, getting sharingan from a dying teamate, becoming a chunnin at an early age, that stuff. (+ ladykiller)

- it's gone to the point where sasuke checks to see if everything is fine everytime he gets home. he doesn't want his son getting into any bad people like itachi did.

- "hey dad, i got an offer to be an anb—"

- "no."

- he's definitely not taking chances.

☆ (y/n) treats women too nicely (as kakashi and sakura taught) but not in a romantic way, more in a chivalrous respective way. he's too soft when it comes to women.

- definitely trains with sarada. helps her with school, too.

☆ sakura's strength, willpower, chakra control, sasuke's chakra, accuracy, sharingan, and the combined smarts of both of them. wow, talk about op. 

☆ sadly he got sasuke's stubborness, lack of understanding, bluntness, easy irritation, "hn.", and sakura's mischievous side. (y/n) is also sometimes considered social inept, but he denies this.

if he came along with boruto and sasuke to the past

☆ definitely gets mistaken for sasuke A LOT.

☆ gets along with sakura, although sakura is confused to why (y/n) feels so familiar. she'll see that (y/n) is somewhat good at medical ninjutsu and ask for tips. (even though she taught him— shhhhh she doesn't know that)

- "doesn't he remind you of sasuke?" (lol sai)

- "kinda, i guess."

- tries his very best not to use his sharingan. 

- when sakura accuses them, she'll use (y/n)'s similarity to sasuke against them :(

EXTRA

- (y/n) created his spin on the lighting blade and chidori. he made lightning palm.

- (y/n) is an jonin.

- he actually gives soft smiles rather frequently.

- boruto is very scared of (y/n). whenever he had gotten remotely close to sarada, he got jumped.

- as sarada does, he respects naruto a lot more than sasuke. although, he knows that naruto's stories are far from true after hanging out with kakashi a lot.

- he kinda hated sasuke for not being there for sarada. he tries his best to fill in the spot of a father.

~~~~~

that's it! thanks for reading!